Any biologists/people studying biology here?

I have a question that I have been trying to ask everywhere but noone can seem to answer it. 
Comments48
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Hello Xerlious,

I’m replying to your forum thread to let you know that we will be closing the discussion today. This is no reflection on you or the conversation which you initiated but because the replies to your thread have grown hostile enough that we think it’s better to bring the exchanges to a halt at this time.

I hope you continue to use our forums and I hope you find a more productive and positive discussion when you do!
Jake, go back to bed.
posting in a jakewong99 sockpuppet thread
Back OFF! by EyeballEarth Fictional airplane development: He-211 A by EyeballEarth Hangar Inspection(reworked a couple of things) by EyeballEarth The Beast has been slain (reworked) by EyeballEarth Off-Duty Rumination(redone) by EyeballEarth The gift that keeps on giving by EyeballEarth
Stop looking at me! by LadyRans  The cool cat by LadyRans  manly man by LadyRans  Scary Fat Guy by LadyRans  [BIO] Lucious by LadyRans  Like..chill man. by LadyRans  [BIO] Boogeyman and Oogeyman by LadyRans  
Is this Xerlious person one of jakewong99's sock puppet accounts?
cool, an opportunity for artwhoring
Didn't ask this question before??
www.biologyreference.com/Ep-Fl…
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperthe…

But besides superhero comics, you're not going to find anything alive on Earth that is capable of generating thermal energy at the temperature you're asking.
so anyone who claims it is a liar? because ive seen it in the news quite a few times in the past few years, people saying it happened to them
Yes, anyone who claims it with no scientific backing is a liar.

I would like to see these news articles for myself.
Firstly, those people could've just set the baby on fire themselves.
Yes, there are people crazy enough to do shuch things.

Spontaneous Human Combustion is not caused a by a lifeform's cells generating a lot of heat for no reason.
It is most likely caused when electrolysis happens in the Human body, separating the hydrogen from its oxygen counterparts, and then starts to burn.

Also, Barcroft, and that Asian hospital, are apparently quite stupid.
Spontaneous Human Combustion never happens on the skin.
Water is inside the Human body. When SHC happens, the person burns from the inside out.
If that baby spontaneously combusted even for a second, he'd be dead. And you wouldn't even have to see anything on the surface.
They want to spontaneously combust. 
I know what they said, who they are, and what I said :meow:
I have a bachelors of science degree in biology. :3 
They're trolling & will ask about people exploding.

Cc: REIdepenguin 
I wonder if this is OPs weird fetish..