Dogs! :D

Don't like dogs? GTFO you're stupid we hate you. :stare:

What is your favorite dog breed? :eager:
I love Corgi's they're so adorable. :dummy:

Bonus Question: Am I just weird or do all you guys kiss your dogs? I like to kiss my dogs on the forehead. 
Comments194
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I like pretty much any dog breed, but my absolute favorite is the Newfoundland. They're gorgeous and so gentle and docile. Yes, they drool and shed quite a bit, but it would be worth it to me to get one as long as I have the space and money.

Once in a while, I kiss my dog on the head, but usually he's the one kissing me :aww:
Huskies, Malamutes, Samoyeds, Chows, Akitas,  Labradors, Newfoundlands, Great Pyrenees, standard poodle, Tibetan Terrier, Golden Retrievers, all spaniels, all setters

And I just got custody of a BEAUTIFUL long-haired Alaskan Malamute that was left behind by that person getting evicted, her name is Sabine Introducing Sabine by Nikon-Ninja  
Don't have a dog because my mom wouldn't allow it, and besides, I'm studying abroad for the next 2 years.
But I'd love to have a dog (or 2) when I manage to get my own place.

My favourite breed is the St Bernard but they have one major drawback, they drool like there's no tomorrow, so maybe a similar breed with 'proper' cheeks :P
or ofcourse a Tibetan Mastiff

let's just stick to: a giant of a dog that I can take with me on long hikes in the mountains with proper fur so they can keep themselves warm. I'm not really a fan of small lapdogs, anything smaller than a lab is too small imho
Aegean breed is the one I love the most
11887239 1627737527444107 1331365765 N by Pandry Say hello to my boy Leon :D!
And my fav are pugs!
Love blue pits or any kind of pit really.... I hate how people look at pit-bulls reputations and not the dog its self..... the people I live beside last year shot my pit-bull hope because he was scared she would get off the chain and I got arrested for assault.... he is lucky she is still alive or else I swear I would get him back....hope is blind in one eye and has to be hand fed.   
My girlfriend has cynophobia but I love dogs
I love anything that wags a tail and barks!
I like German Shepards huskies Datamations and wolf dogs  my dog is neither of these though 
A shitzu like hatchi
Here we have the family beagle, as photographed by my sister:
WTF??? Captioned by Irrepressable Charlie by Irrepressable Food For Me? by Irrepressable
Beagles are nice. They're small enough to not be a nuisance, but big enough to not have to worry about them. Unfortunately, they have a one-track mind and whine nonstop if the entire family is not right there with them.
Rottweiler
I wouldn't want to kiss him, he will rip my face off.
Dachshunds are the best :D And they have so much cute costumes like a hod dog <3 I used to have one when I was little ^^
Finnish Spitz, Shiba Inu... foxy looking dogs are the best.
Doberman Pinschers, Boxers, German Shepherds, Huskies, Golden Retrievers, Dalmatians, those are some of my favorite breeds.

And then I have this bundle of joy that I kiss on the forehead, aha:

Misty being Misty. by Iggster-von-Burai
I like larger breeds. German shepherds, black labs, huskies, etc. Mixes are cool too. I know someone who has a German shepherd/ husky mix...so awesome!
I'd say my favourite breed would be the Sheltie, although I may be a bit biased because I had two growing up. :heart:
A friend of mine also had this gorgeous Samoyed. Wasn't the most clever of creatures but he was nice and cuddly!
I kiss my dogs (and cats) on the forehead, too.
I preffer large dogs, (especially Irish Setter and Labrador) I'm not exactly mad for small dogs, but two weeks ago a chihuahua was scratching at my door and she was so damn cute, I invited her to my house. She seemed to be lost but she had no collar and no one has claimed her yet, so I've adopted her.