Moral Questions #2

Here are some more moral questions for you all. If you want to know what my answers are, you need only ask. Here we go! :)

1. Someone is about to murder the person that you love. You have a gun. Would you shoot to death the person that is attempting to murder the person that you love?

2. You are stranded on a deserted island with another person, and there is only one ration left of food. Would you give the ration to the other person or do you eat the ration yourself?

3. Your partner has been working tirelessly at their workplace for quite some time. Times are tough for the both of you. You have your partner's income and your own, but it is becoming not enough for you to live upon. Your partner's boss approaches you and says that they will give your partner the promotion that they have being working hard for but has been denied if you sleep with them. Would you?

4. If you had the chance to be immortal but it would cost someone else their life, would you do it?
Comments437
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
1. I'd probably hurt me emotionally and mentally to try and kill the person. So, I'd try something else first. But I'll do it if I have to.

2. I'd eat myself, unless they're younger than me. Then I'd give it to them.

3. Nope! In no way you'd expect me to cheat with my partners boss for them to get a raise.

4. Probably not. Extended life? Sure. Immortal? Screw it.
1.I'll try to cripple him/her/it/whatever, but I'll probably accidentally murder the person. I won't feel bad if it's an accident, I guess.

2. Look for more food first. If failed I'll eat it.

3.I'm pretty sure you can sue the boss at that point. Also love is overrated as hell.

4.Immortally is sort of boring, you'll get tired of it someday. Also if people found out that you're immortal you're probably going to get dissected alive in a lab or something, so no.
1. Yes.

2. I'd half it. 

3. No.

4. If it was a random person no. If I could choose I'd think about it.
1. Yes, but I would try something else first. Like shot him in the leg or something. I think killing someone would seriously damage me mentally.

2. Can't we share? I would probably need the other person to survive anyway lol. 

3. No.

4. No, immortallity sounds depressing and scary.
1.) Depending how quick everything is, I´d either shoot them in the leg or arm to slow them down. If push comes to shove, then I´d go for something a little more serious.

2.) Give them the food. I can survive on coconuts if there are any.

3.) Hmm. I´d want them to have the promotion, but I wouldn´t want to lie about my partner so I´m a bit stuck on this one. I´d rather do what´s best for them, I guess?

4.) No. It would be really cool to see how far we come, but I wouldn´t want to take another person´s chance of living just so I could live forever. Plus, being immortal is overrated anyways. v.v

This was pretty cool. c:
:clap:

I am glad that you like it. ^^
1. Although the best thing to do would be to incapacitate them, I'm a person who acts on impulse when in a stressful situation... so I would probably just kill them. :P

2. It depends on the person. I might share it.

3. Nope...

4. No way.
1. I'm eventually prepared to kill them, but would probably aim for the legs first (or any other way to disable them)
2. Depends entirely on who that other person is and how much I like that person.
3. No. I'm not a whore and I never will be.
4. Depends what immortality is. Living in good health forever; yes. Just getting old and shitty but not dying; no. 
1. Honestly I would try, but I'd probably hit my loved one instead on accident :\

2. I'd give the ration to them because I have a weird mannerly OCD-ish mindset about eating the last of something. I have given something to my dog because I didn't want to be rude and eat it because it was the last thing in the box.

3. No, because my partner's boss is a woman and I'm only bi-romantic. If it were a man then I'd sue him for sexual harassment and then reap the winnings off of that because that has to be illegal somewhere in the states. Sue culture is my kind of culture.

4. Only if I got to pick the person.
1. Well I could just shoot them in the shoulder or leg instead of killing them.

2. Split it so we both have the energy to search for food.

3. Discuss with partner.

4. No. Living forever would be depressing.
1. Of course I would shoot them! :noes:
2. I'd split the ration with the other person.
3. I'd discuss it with my partner first. :B
4. Being immortal is be the biggest curse that I could ever think of, so absolutely not.
1) Already fired before you asked.
2) Give it to the the other person of course.
3) I would never ever betray the trust of a loved one, even if it means a better lifestyle.
4) Nope, why end a life to prolong one... It's unfair.