Anyone from Iceland or Norway?

My husband and I are planning a vacation this December, and as of right now I have narrowed it down to either Iceland or Norway. I have heard that both are excellent locations to see the Aurora Borealis, which is my main intention. But if there are any natives from either of these places, I would love to hear suggestions for places to go or things to do to help in making the final decision!
Comments11
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Maybe Iceland would be cheaper than Norway. :slow:
DEAL WITH IT.
But seriously, whenever your baby is less of a larva you and your man are coming with us
Heheheh, larva :>
I'm from Norway! I also live in the most northern part of Norway, so I've seen the Aurora Borealis(northern lights) tons of times! If you decide to travel here, It's better for you to be up north to see the lights. I would suggest maybe Tromsø? 
Anyway, feel free to ask any questions you might have!
Thanks for the advice! I decided to go with Iceland. Norway is a spot that I am dying to visit someday, but with all the gorgeous mountain photos I have seen I think I would prefer to visit there in the summer when I can do lots of hiking. 
IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THE NORTHERN LIGHTS :tears:
Come see it, you can live in my basement. It's clean, promise.
+Iceland.

Both are great places but Iceland is my vote because the Blue Lagoon :)
Thanks for the help, I decided to go with Iceland! And I will be sure to make the Blue Lagoon part of the trip :)