Moral Questions!

Here are a list of moral questions. I want you to answer truthfully. :B

1. If there was a guaranteed way for you not to get caught and for your partner to ever find out, Would you cheat on them?

2. You are backing your car out of a parking lot and you hit another person's car. No one is around to witness it and there are no security cameras to capture the incident. Would you leave your contact information, or would you just drive away?

3. You see someone drop $20. Do you give it back to them or do you keep it?
Comments236
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
1. I don't see the point of choosing a partner if you are going to keep looking for new ones. If I was interested in multiple partners I would make sure they are all OK with the situation so that wouldn't be cheating. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with cheating It is simply not something that interests me. 

2. I may just leave the identification of someone I didn't like. 

3. I would shout and tell them, I would not bother to help them pick it up. If they do not go back for it. Then I may keep it. 
1. No.
2. I would wait for about 2 hours and then leave my phone on the windshield if no one showed up. And nowadays there is always cameras everywhere.
3. I give it back.
1. Heck no.

2. I'd check to see if any damage had been done first. If I scratched/dented their car, I'd leave a note with my contact info. But if the only damage done (if any) was to my car, I'd just drive off.

3. I'd pick up the $20 and give it back to them, but if they were in a hurry and managed to get away from me before I could get their attention, I'd keep it.
:clap: I like your answers.
1. I wouldn't do it, relationships are all about trust and even if they wouldn't know I violated said trust, I would know I violated it.
2. I'd probably drive away...
3. I'd return it.
1. No, that's evil!
2. No, i'd leave a $50 bill on their windshield along with a note saying "I am extremely sorry."
3. Give it back, for Talos's sake!
1. HEEEEEEEELL no. Plus, the guilt would kill me.

2. Depends, really. If it's not damaged too much or if they parked like an asshole, just drive away. If there is damage, then leave the C.I.

3. Give it back to them. Because honestly, what goes around comes around.
1.) nope. I just don't have it in me to cheat.
2.) drive away.
3.) keep it. If they truly wanted their money they'd keep a better eye on it.
1. Nope. If you feel that you can't be faithful to your partner, then by all means just end the relationship, simple as that.

2. Depends on how serious the damage is. If it's just a little nick, I would just leave a note and some cash to have them repair the damage themselves (you know, like rubbing compound or something). But if I'd actually made a noticeable dent, I would stick around for a while to see if the owner of the vehicle comes back. If not, I would leave a note stating an apology, my name and insurance info.

3. Of course I would give it back! That is, if they are within running distance and I can still see them. If not, ah well, 20 bucks for me. ^^
1. No, it is immoral to cheat in any way.

2. I would leave a note informing them of what happened, yes, but that's ONLY if the car was seriously damaged. If it was only a small scratch, then I wouldn't bother.

3. I would definitely give it back to them, assuming I can catch up with them as they move away. I've actually been in that situation several times IRL.
-Nope, there's no way I could do that.

-I'd get my ass outta there, and fast.

-If I actually saw the person, otherwise finders keepers.
1. Maybe.

2. I would leave my contact information.

3. I give it back to them.