Ask me about Japan

Comments652
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Is it really a fetish in Japan now to puke someone in the face i saw some shit like that
What's the weirdest thing you've seen in a vending machine that you've encountered?
Once I seen food in them! Its rare to find food. Usually just drinks. 
Huh. Here in the states, it's usually drinks or snacks. I asked that question because I heard Japan is known for strange things in their vending machines. Maybe it isn't so much so in the Northern area you live? Then again, food isn't a very weird thing for ME... Whereas, if I were to see bananas or toilet paper in a vending machine...I'd find that strange. Is there anything like that where you live?
I know why you were asking, and its bullshit. There is apparently one in Tokyo. 
Engrish plz on t shirts and drinks.
Japanese ppl seems abusing the This is... sentence pattern and the on every word
There is a store in the city close to where I live called SPERM. 
Da Fuq!? What does it sell??
Clothes, sports clothes and things, with giant SPERM stuff on, here:
sperm-sendai.jp/
Someone's got to be messing with them. Surely you'd Google your own brand name first?

The best I saw was a Lady in a black top with "FETISH" written in huge white letters. 
I've heard a lot of Japanese know how to read English but do not know how to speak it very well. Is that true?
Yes it is true. A few people study English but prefer writing, I assume because they worry about grammar. 
Have you seen anything concerning Doctor Who in Japan?
No, no one knows Dr Who
If you see a weeaboo (someone who wants to become japanese , and think a lifetime worth of animu and mango is a good way to achieve this) coming to japan , do you burn him at a stake or sacrifice him to Miyazaki?
Anime, manga, Japanese food and using slurred Japanese and rejecting western culture doesn't make one Japanese. I'm sure actually Japanese people would be offended by weeaboos or would at least laugh at them but you never know. Still, an interesting question. 
Imagine a japanese person running around in 'murrica , wearing stereotype cowboy clothes and shouting "motherfuckin'" everywhere while slinging around revolvers.
He'd get arrested. 
How boring.

also , WHO THE HECK ASKED YOU?!