Oh, those days!

Well hello there, I'm an old forumer but I haven´t been around for quite some time. I say hello to all of you, new people. I hope you're
making dA a fun place, just like in my days :granny:

My question is,  ¿What do you miss?
 It might refer to anything you want. Family, dA, youth, whatever, you name it!
Comments68
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Aw, I do miss the old forum times... Everyone has moved on since then. Hard to believe it's been about 9 years since I used to troll the forums.
You're so old I'm in ur post! Shakin mah fish! 
I miss the community, it hasn't been the same in quite a while.

I used to live on dA - it was my home away from home in the online world. It is very different than when I remember it, instead of focusing on the art aspect of the website it has trailed off into social media instead.

The landscape of the forums has altered - it isn't as connected any more. The conversations are not as engaging as they used to be.

Maybe I'm just getting old. I'm settling into my grumpy years.
I miss not having to study.
Is it been that long? You make one of those threads every other year.
I miss my childhood and my previous workplace.
You're still about! :omg: Long time no see, man! What's been going on?
I miss DA.I have been on a hiatus too. Im looking forward to being an animation artist, so Im here to learn from others, and take some criticism. Im fine with life, I had a very rough childhood, so I dont miss anything about it. Im in a very nice place at 19 years old
Hello! The wife and I still have your artwork hanging proudly on our wall. Thanks again for that!
The sound of two TF-34-GE100s roaring overhead from an A-10. I miss that sound, it was music to my ears. 
I miss being a kid and not having to pay bills :dummy:
I miss being able to type on my keyboard. :B
I miss you. <3 And would be nice if opiatetart never left.
I miss all my friends in other countries, especially my bff
I miss being with this guy, how he looks at me, makes me feel... and etc. Just being in the same country/continent would satisfy me ;_;
And I miss being young, stupid and carefree.
I miss the DD footer at the bottom of the page;
I miss littlefishey;
I miss submitting crappy art to this site, and thinking it was the best thing deviantART had ever seen.
:iconcryforeverplz:
I miss my wife and kids and my job. I miss being with my friends and having fun. I want my old life back. This isn't fair.
I miss blackvragor being active, SadistSkunk being cunty, and new kids not being such pusses.

In person stuff is okay as it is.
Sorry, bro. Too happy to be a cunt.
Fuck your happiness. :shakefist:
I guess you stick whatever makes you happy inside yourself. It's easier for us with dicks..
Guys always have it easier. </3
View all replies