Stuff You Are Picky About

So, what atuff are you super picky about in life? It can be anything from food to clothes anything.

For me:

:bulletblack: Clothes. I tend to be super picky about what stuff I wear. I cannot stand clothes that are way too tight. 

:bulletblack: Tea. I can be picky about tea especially when it comes to brewing it. So the only tea I'll drink is my tea.

:bulletblack: Computers. i guess I can be picky about my computer and who can actually go on it too.

:bulletblack: Beds. The only bed I'll ever sleep in is my bed. And then I hate when everyone says I should get a new bed matress.

:bulletblack: Shoes. I can also be picky with shoes like clothing.

So, what about you then?
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
-People
-Food
-Movies
-Television shows
Food. Don't like veggies, fat, coffee, alcohol, lots of stuff! It sucks but I need to make sure I have stuff that tastes good if I'm havin' it!

Who I'm around!
This applies to who I watch or follow on websites (Don't want someone annoying or constantly posting or negative in my every day life through those.)
Also picky about who I date. Between all the over-excited or overly-serious, people who wouldn't be a good partner, and even just the crazy amount of people that don't write properly or using caps/punctuation. Bleh.
-Dogs
-Dinosaurs
-Jewellery
-BMW cars
-Sea
-Men who are attractive for me
-Pirates
-Cartoons
-True ghost stories
-Snail-mails
-Books
- Food
- Clothes
- Art
- Music
- People
- Games
Faces. Seriously, I have a list of about six people I've ever seen and actually consider to be good looking. The thing is, other people think any of them are ugly. I'm not sure what it is that makes my brain so funny about faces. There's actually people I can barely watch in films because their faces weird me out.
Ooooh, let's see.

1. Silverware, kitchenware. That stuff needs to be clean, because it's going in my mouth! If your silverware isn't clean, hey, guess who's not eating at your house again. (I even check my OWN silverware after I wash it myself.)

2. Sleeping in other places. I just can't seem to sleep anywhere but my own house, unless I am THAT exhausted. But I can sleep in the middle of traffic just fine.

3. Eating after other people. I don't care if you live IN MY STOMACH I am not eating or drinking after you.
Yeah the only place I can sleep is  my room.

Eating and drinking after people?
Like your friends and family. Someone people offer it you but nope.
I'm super-picky about aesthetics. Which is a pain sometimes, because it pretty much pervades my daily life. It influences (among other things) the colors I prefer, how I manage the formatting of documents I create, the kinds of shapes and textures I group together on my desk, and the fact that every single one of my trinkets and possessions has a very specific Spot where it's Supposed To Be when I'm not using it. It makes stuff like looking for desktop backgrounds for my computer and shopping for new clothes or posters rather tricky, because whatever I get has to fit in with everything else I'll have around it and become a seamless part of the cohesive whole (of my wardrobe, my room, my workspace, etc). And if something doesn't fit, or somehow the aesthetic of something is off, it bugs the heck out of me until I can either a) leave it behind, or b) fix it. This apparently also makes me a difficult person to shop for come birthdays and Christmas. :paranoid:

I'm also kind of picky about food. I can't say there are many foods in general that I simply won't eat, but there are a lot of things that I don't really care for if the flavors that make up the thing are way out of balance. For example, if practically all I can taste in my guacamole is onions or somebody made my hot chocolate with hot water instead of hot milk, I won't eat/drink it unless I absolutely have to to be polite. To make a long story short: I think I have a somewhat sensitive palate.

And lastly, I'm picky about my friends, albeit not incredibly actively. For me, it sort of feels like friendships either happen... or they don't. And I can't say I really fight it either way. Like many on this site, I'm a solidly introverted person. Consequently, I'm only willing to put the time and energy into maintaining strong connections (such as friendships) with the people who I feel truly care about me, support me, and appreciate me for who I am.
Like a lot of other people said, definitely clothes. Has to be some kind of polyester blend (even my jeans). Cotton/polyester/rayon blend tops are heaven.
Toilet seats, cupboards, and music! :nod:
What the hell am I not picky about?!? :lol:
Cheese, the answer is cheese. Ain't any need to be picky about it, it's ALL good.
Yeah I can be a little picky about cheese. 
Video games. 
Clothes
Alcohol
Personal space invading 

:shrug:
One thing I'm picky about is music.  I am partial to rock music, particularly 60s to 80s rock.  Among my favorite performers are The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, Jethro Tull, KISS, ELO, Elton John, Genesis, Bob Seger, Bon Jovi, Led Zepplin, "Weird Al" Yankovic, Def Leppard, Michael Jackson, REO Speedwagon, and The Eagles.
Another thing I'm picky about is food.  Meat and cheese are my two favorite ingredients, whether in hamburgers, pizza, or subs.  I do like a few vegetyables, though, particularly green beans, carrots, and beets.  But I have a total weakness for sweets, like donuts, pies, and honey buns.
Finally, I'm very picky about colors.  Sure, a few dark colors are nice...but i'm really attraced to bright, vivid, and pastel colors.  I guess that's what comes of growing up in the 60s and with female relatives.
Ah yeah I can be picky about music too. Like I won't go anywhere that's playing music on TV nowadays ever.
I'm weird about mixing crunchy and soft textures.  For example, I love walnuts. I love banana bread. But don't you dare put walnuts in my banana bread or it would be ruined!  I basically don't like any kind of nut or other very crunchy thing cooked into a cake/bread/other pastry. I also don't like crunchy peanut butter for the same reason. If I want crunchy, I'll have crunchy. If I want soft and chewy, I want something that's completely soft and chewy.  
You are nutty. :lol:
Bananas-If it's brown,there isn't much chance I'll touch it.
Who can hold my hands,I don't feel comfortable unless it's someone I know really well,like my family.Even then I'd rather follow them than being led somewhere by hand. 
Shoes, mainly for comfort. 
Who I have a relationship with. I read in an advice book, it's best to be very, very picky. 
Food and where I eat (meaning restaurants). Some places I feel comfortable eating, other places I do not. Mainly because I wasn't exposed to those certain types of atmospheres while growing up. 
- Food

- When people touch my things they have to have clean/non-oily hands (especially when they touch my electronics, flute)