What kind of music do you like to listen to?

Whenever you drawing, doing work or just to have fun :'D

What kind of music helps you get through?
Comments154
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I listen to rap, rnb, hip hop, k pop j pop, and j rock.
I'm very... emotive.

I make whatever faces I'm drawing/writing about. Therefore, I listen to whatever music I have on hand that matches the mood of the scene I'm making.

Sort of like method acting except also crazy, just like method acting.
I like to listen to the general radio. Mostly rock, punk, metal, and from different countries. I love Japanese music. I like Kalafina, On/Off, and Hatsune Miku songs
Punk, Metal, Pop, and techno. From various different countries like U.S.,Japan,French,German,etc.
listening to old west coast rap,rock, and anything my ears like
Electronic music and soundtracks.
I'm blocked by op so riding you if you don't mind.

- Blue stahli stuff and relaxing music 
Don't mind at all, and that's nice. :aww:
This guy  ---->    www.youtube.com/channel/UC1hkA…
or i listen to Star Talk on Soundcloud, a podcast with astrophysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson.
About almost everything! pop, classic, Hip-hop and R&B, some rap (except the newest rap songs cause it makes no sense to me), dance, well like I said almost about everything!
I'll pretty much listen to whatever I stumble across on Spotify or YouTube. If there's anything SPECIFIC I listen to, it's either Muse, Panic! at the Disco, and My Chemical Romance.
At the moment I'm really curious about the music that Nanfe listens to. I'm pretty sad about the fact that she doesn't seem to talk about them much when people ask. Sometimes she does, I got to listen.

You know that sucky feel when someone shows you candy and doesn't even let you know where you can get it from? That's how I feel. 

Anyway...I suppose metal, rock, a bit of classical and...some soundtracks from Tokyo Ghoul is what I like atm. (don't know what genre they are)
Just about anything. I grew up on music from the 50's through the late 90's pop and rock music. It wasn't until I was 16 when I started listening to the music made in the 2000's and in the tweens. Now I am open minded about all genres of music and music that is from all over the world. :D
Currently I'm into electronic music that throw-backs to the 1900's to 1950's era(s).
Videogame OSTs
Rock
and HEAVY F***ING METAL!!!Headbang! 
Mostly videogame music, orchestral scores and the occasional Disturbed and Rammstein.
Depends on my mood, but the standard's EDM//house//electro C:
Alternative Rock, my favourite bands are The Arctic monkeys, The Black Keys, Fallout Boy and 21 Pilots!

Oh and I also LOVE Jazz :)
Old-times jazz or more modern jazz?
Cool! Do you play any instruments? (I play the soprano and tenor saxophones and they're what got me into jazz!)
I can play the drums and beatbox! (If that counts.)
View all replies