weird for a day

so, the idea of this game is that you comment then i or someone else gives you an affliction. you must in return, describe how your life would change with that affliction for one day.

the afflictions can be anything. god like powers, mental changes, physical changes, being an animal, doing something you wouldn't normally do or being in the body of something else.

the affliction giver can also choose if anyone else can know or if something specific might happen on that day. only one specific incident though.
Comments197
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Um, what am I supposed to do here? Just wait for someone to tell me something that happened or whatever?
Pretty much.

You are now the opposite of your current gender. However no one but you thinks any different
Um, I would walk around and do my daily life routines, because daily, I pretend to be a boy, so what you have told me is kinda normal!

So now what do I do? Tell you something?
You gain large, shark like teeth, the catch is they're too big for your mouth.
I fall on my own face a lot and terrify a load of people

your ears are now feminists
My ears peel off and become their own entities, who harass everyone within a 10 mile vicinity.

You are able to telepathically speak to any animal with the exception of human beings.
I start a planet wide uprising, then nobly save humanity from the great threat and become a hero

you are a stream
By Roman standards, I become a god with the force of a great typhoon.

You discover you're slowly growing crystals coming out of your body, you don't know what these crystals can do to you body nor what type of crystals these are.
where are they growing from, do they hurt and how well attached are they?
You have negative mass.
i travel backwards in time for a while
You're now realizing that past the light-speed barrier, it takes requires less energy to travel faster. Very soon you incinerate in the Big Bang.
but whats this? as i regress i lose my powers the day before it happens allowing me to continue life as normal.

you are a rotary blade
Assuming I transform right where I am, I chop my desk in half.
you are a frump
...You might be right about that. But at least I match my colors well.
View all replies
You have the brain and memories of the last animal you interacted with.
sweet my dog's pretty smart

you are unable to stop marching
You have been afflicted with Danny Trejo Disease,  of course I gave it to you by accident after watching Machete and Machete Kills back to back, you may find yourself becoming a lot more bloodthirsty and in a way slowly but surely turning into Machete or any other role Trejo has played, these changes will happen between the hours of dusk and dawn.
how long does the transformation take?
It's a gradual process,  and as stated - between the hours of dusk and dawn.  It's usually a very drawn out process once it actually happens.  And most of the time when it occurs you probably won't be aware of it.   At least that's how it happened with me.
but how long in a specific time frame? remember this change only lasts 24 hours
Specifically from late afternoon/early evening also known as dusk so basically 5:40 pm onwards all the way through Dawn which is at 6:30 am.  Also you may experience From Dusk Till Dawn style vampirism during your first night..it's sort of an ongoing thing.
ok cool, ill likely be asleep for most of that.
View all replies