Deviants you want to meet in Real Life.

I've gotten a lotttt of private messages from Deviants who want to meet me in person, problem is. I live in Minneapolis.

So I was wondering, what deviants would you like to meet in real life.

For example.

:iconcurtsibling: is a guy I want to meet in real life, his art makes my day so much, I'm a huge fan of him :D

KohakuKun19- She made fanart of my OC Rocket Knight Character.

:iconhotcatcoa: Helped me on my grammar for my really old fanfiction, honestly when I look back at that story I did, I just facepalm myself because it was really bad -.- I think I've fainted. 
Comments920
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Luminols and Yonkvday112 are the two of the reasons why I'm still on dA. ;D
Seriously, I love these two so much, I wouldn't trade them for the world. ;w;
Thank you, Rhodos.
I'm really glad you decided to stick around. <3
< 3 
Youre getting this love thing down you adorable piece of cute
Probably all of my close friends on this site, lol.
But I think about these people especially often:
BaIto cannibal-nightmares
They both mean the world to me.
:heart::heart::heart:
I'm not good at this "expressing your feelings for people" thing, but I do my best.
aw it's okey~ me neither XD
The struggle of INTJs lol
ReluctantZombie - He's a funny motherfucker, and I'd tap that.
See, you went and hyped me up as a "funny guy" and now that means I have to come in here and think of a hilarious joke that will prove you right and instantly endear me to everyone. That's a lot of fucking pressure to put on a dude! Fuck's sake man, I'm just trying to get through the day. I don't deserve this kind of stress in my life.
My DA friends and my crush.
FazbertEntertainmen
Sonar15.deviantart.com
TheDravenHemlock
BonnieVsBonBon
InfernoRatchex
Well, there are :iconcalates:, :iconkitfox-crimson:, :iconworldbuildersinc: and :iconilovekatamari: the amount of ideas I can brainstorm and/or bounce with them would be awesome!
Blush *strangled appreciative noises* thank you! (much high praise) :D If you want, I can give you my Steam or email and we can bounce ideas off each other that way. :)
I don't have much access to Steam due to the lack of any personal computer, but sure, we can exchange emails ^^
Oh, and just so you know, I use "Tattorack" EVERYWHERE, that includes steam.
If you find Tattorack anywhere on the net you can be 90% sure its me (not a single place I've been to as of yet complained that the name was already used by somebody).
Alright! I'll note you my email :)
Ok, awesome!
Can't do anything with it this very instant ( because I'm still in class).
KyoKyo866 

I'm pretty sure she lives far away from me so meeting her in real life is not very possible. Nonetheless, she's a really cool and funny person and I can see myself being friends with her.