Help with a recipe

Spicy mayo but since google isn't helpin here i am the recipe calls for mayo, sriracha, hoissan sauce, eel sauce, duck sauce, and sugar. It doesn't tell me the amount however, and google is only giving me kewpie mayo recipes.
Comments22
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
What's the dish? What are your proportions?
i know the ingredients only but not the proportions. mayo, sriracha, hoissan sauce, eel sauce, duck sauce, and sugar are the ingredients. I'm tryin to figure out the proportions. Google is not showing me any result with the latter 4 ingredients.
What's the dish? 
spicy mayo but it has those 6 ingredients.
Okay, i'll try to help. How much ml of each do you have?
I actually dont have any cuz i wanted to know how much of each to make the spicy mayo before i bought the ingredients so i don't get too much of any of the ingredients.
Ok, but be careful on the sriracha, too much of that would kill it. You need to have an even balance on the ingredients. 
View all replies
Kewpie mayo's not hard to find though. If you can't just use mayo you have. Also put like a bit of each at a time and taste test. 
i'm not looking for kewpie mayo i think this recipe calls for regular but it doesn't really specify. It's recipes with the all 6 ingredients i'm having trouble finding since i need the proportions.
Hmm... Maybe find two recipes that have a few of each ingredients, and try combining them? o:
I don't think that's how cooking works
You're making a sauce, it's not rocket science. :lol:
you're right it's not it's flavor science which is more difficult because different recipes call for different proportions which makes flavor science an exact science. A few of the recipes did in fact have differing proportions in relation to one another making it a confusing mess.
Well, yes. I guess you have a point. :lol: but what kind of recipe did you find all these ingredients, but no measurement?  
View all replies
Google is your friend.
i have the recipe but not the proportions and googling it i ound recipes with some of the ingredients but not all of them.