Favourite fnaf character(s)?

Can be any character from any fnaf game.
Mine would be Mangle, what's yours?
Comments200
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
This should probably go into the Games forum. Just saying.
My favorite characters are Purple Guy and Springtrap! (even though they're technically the same)

Purple Guy icon! [FREE]  FNAF 3: Springtrap Icon 2 
I would have once said Foxy, but then I cosplayed Chica, and after spending two months making a head, she's now my favourite xD Free Chica Icon-Five Nights At Freddy's 
Heh lol. I know a good cosplay you can do. Get a black wonsie , make a theatre mask with no nose, and voila you're Marionette
Yes, indeed, indeed! :D
Or just get a propeller hat, a balloon, and a sign. You're Balloon Boy.
Or paint yourself purple, you're Purple Guy.
Bonnie and Balloon Boy! 
Foxy, Chica and Mangle FTW!I am a dummy!
Also, props to Old Bonnie for being the scariest Animatronic to appear in FNAF...scared.... "the 2nd" 
Yay Mangle!
Withered Bonnie isn't the scariest. Nightmare Chica / Foxy is by far! Though I get what you mean
I never really considered the Nightmare versions of the Animatronics to be THAT scary. In contrast to Withered Bonnie, who kinda looks like... the Terminator in the FNAF universe!Waaaah! 
I want to watch Terminator but my mom won't let me because I'm 13... 14 in a few months. And it's rated what, 15? I watch half the 15s in the house but apparently Terminator has gore in it... It's from the frikken 80's how bad could it be?
It doesn't have that much gore in it. It's more scary than violent.
At any rate, here's my opinion. Terminator 1 was great. Terminator 2 was awesome. Terminator 3 was fabulous. Terminator 4 was utter crap.
Let's hope Genisys will be decent...
Well she seems to think I can't handle any gore whatsoever, and I won't push it. I'll just wait 14 months then she doesn't have any say in what 15s I watch
Haven't played the game so don't know the names - seen some fan art (when searching for fox artwork) - the one that looks like a fox.
thanks... doesn't have a creative fox name
That is the name lol. It used to be just his nick name when they were being made, but he decided to use them
I'm guessing they liked it's nickname more than what it's original name was going to be.
thanks for that knowledge
Same with Chica and Bonnie
You're welcome
thanks - don't know the other two
View all replies
You've seen The Terminator, right?
Not yet, I want to though