I'm making an animated 3d short film, what do you think about it?

Hello world, my name is Martin. I'm a 3d animator, and all around nice guy. I make animations and video games.  Right now I'm making my own short 3d animated sci fi film that I hope will kick start my career in the cg film industry. Here is what it's all about. Let me know what you think about it

A Thousend Year Long Journey - ISS Project by spartanx118 Lucy by spartanx118 Jessie Character by spartanx118 I saw the sky: by spartanx118 Hopes of blessed children - 1 by spartanx118 (Work in progress)Absurd Hopes of blessed children by spartanx118 Lucy's Bedroom (work in progress) by spartanx118 Patrol Drones by spartanx118 Lisa's Hope (WIP) by spartanx118
I Saw The Sky

I Saw The Sky is a short science fiction film about a girl named Lucy Rei. As she witnesses the end of the world, it pushes her sanity to the limit. Lucy must come to terms with the past, and finally choose between what she sees and what she believes.

You can check out my portfolio to see a lot of the work I've done on it. And you can also Check it out here www.patreon.com/isawthesky
Comments24
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Yeap, must have the curves :)
Btw, Can you help me with one thing please? Just copy/paste nosugarjustanger here forum.deviantart.com/devart/ge…. It would be so awesome of you. :D
Thumbshare Forum.
I like it fine right here.
You're welcome ,but srsly, consider the following :

4a937d9a063eef9f2bd743e82 by saxeh  
She needs to take her pants off! :la:
Sorry, no can do. Kindly find somewhere else to jerk off.
So basically you didn't model the the buttocks?
Sic semper tyrannis! :stab:
umm, I goolged it, but still don't understand exaclty what that phrase is supposed to me :(
IDK.
I just wanted to run into a forum and say it.
Umm,... okay Sweating a little... 
You're falling into the uncanny valley with Lucy...
Yes I agree, I began to realize that when I worked on other characters like Jessie,  Lucy was the first character I made and I guess my skills have just improved since then.
Well I think you need to change her face a bit so people won't feel uncomfortable :noes:
Well it's a bit far gone, but if it's so but that it distracts people I guess I'll have to do something about it.
It's not disrespectful, don't get me wrong. But unless you are going for a horror movie, uncanny valley can be really problematic in the sense that it will prevent your film from getting the audience it deserves. This happend to "Polar Express" from Disney.