You walk into a bar...

First thing you notice are a bunch of tough thugs sitting at the front stools, but your really like a beer, your friend assured you everything would be fine...

The thugs though don't like the looks of ya, so you've got some choices: make them fast...or get pounded...

1). Start a bar fight... 
2). Distract them...tell me how you would do this?
3). Go in there like a boss...

Or pick a fourth option, just tell me how you'd get what you want?
Comments304
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
When I walk into a bar I say, "OW!"
The Walken has seen this movie,  it has George Clooney and Quentin Tarantino in it and there are vampires...I believe it's called From Dusk Till Dawn.  Naturally,  the Walken would go into the bar and ask if he can have a drink and when Salma Hayek is going to do her sexy dance with her pet snake,  then once the second half kicks in...The Walken shall vamp out with the rest of the patrons.

"We got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, nalga high pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy!"

;)  Yep,   you got it!
Vamp out with the Walken, that should be a show...
The Walken could be on the From Dusk Till Dawn tv series.
Well he certainly would be a very talented dancer... ;)
Walken at the Titty Twister?  Yes,  please.
View all replies
im not even 21 yet, so i would be kicked out :meow:
1) I throw a pint glass across the room, Robert Carlyle in trainspotting style.
My first reaction to the thread title was "Ouch!"
Walk up to the bar like a boss and say, "ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME? YOU BETTER NOT BE LOOKING AT ME YOU CHUMP!"

I will order a drink, grab it and 'accidentally' drop it onto the leader's pants, then I will hit him with a chair and abort the mission because I realize I am not a boss but a big baby who just learned to grow some balls in that moment.Crazy Girl (Forever Alone) [V6] 
Walk out, why am I at a bar? lol
...this is what i see Peeta Mellark a starin at me,ive got arrow in my hand and aint afraid to bow it bow it bow it,im Katniss and u know it :archer: 
I then walk out. The RCMP get the burly men, then I walk back in.
OPP is overrated.
Go like a boss and ask for cranberry juice.
4) ABORT MISSION ABANDON THREAD! by PiratesAdventure
barfight!

violence is never a solution...but it's a start!
Go in like a boss ass bitch. Because music has taught me so much. :roll:
Kick them barstool legs out from under them - and if it's been a rough day I'd still be wearing my steel-toe work boots and I'd kick 'em while their down. Then order a drink from their seat. 

... Or,  ignore them and continue ordering until one of them touches me and I break their nose with one sharp palm-thrust upwards. 

It really depends on the mood.