What's your biggest pet peeve?

We all have them- that one stupid thing that has no real negative consequence, but drives you bonkers...

Mine is when people don't take the seal foil off various food containers (coffee, butter tubs, salad dressing etc).  Just take it off and throw it away!!!

Ahem...

What's yours?
Comments211
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
People not pulling their sleeves back to wash their hands. The feeling of warm water running down my sleeve is probably the worst feeling I can imagine.
One more, In Britain where I live, bins get emptied once a fortnight, if your bins are too full they won't get emptied... This really get's to me as it only creates a self propagating problem. How does this solve anything?
Seriously... why would you want wet sleeves?

And this makes me feel bad for single people in Britain :/
I know it's horrible! Hey, non single people have the bin problem too, they just have better things to do than get annoyed by it lol.
I have a similar problem, though we use city issued trash bags.  It's only me and my fiance (we don't have kids), so it takes a long time to fill even a small one up.  The city will take them if they're not full, but the bags are kind of expensive, so it's always a little heartbreaking putting it out half full.  We have to in the summer, though, or we get flies 0_o
When you're a student living in a house with eight people filling the bins gets far too easy! If the lid doesn't close it doesn't get emptied as punishment lol. Logical fallacy right there. The part of Britain I'm from is never warm enough for a fly problem lol, bad weather seems to have its merits -.-
Silver lining and all that ;)
What my problem is , is when people post adoptables made by dollmakers and dont link back, its technically within some dollmaker rules like that fox one, but not everybody knows of it, and i see so many people buying an adoptable for like 50 credit or more, and if the person posting  was only honest about the link,  the person could get one for free which they can personalise more to their liking.
Oh yes, I'm completely with you here.  That fox thing is a perfect example. 
i just saw somebody on here pay money for one and i msged them the link to make em, so they dont get stuck again, and i posted the link on the post of the adoptable itself
When people mix differents types of waste... like throwing an empty bag of chips (or any food-related waste) in a bathroom trash bin :iconshibeplz2:
I just can't stand it x'D
Because you have food in the bathroom, why?  Eww... lol!
Well, I've seen in public restrooms, I guess sometimes people can't find a proper trash can and they just throw it there, but it's so gross to look at :iconimdedplz:
i hate...

Snobs
Rude people on Deviantart
Bullies
moaners
People who talk to you like your stupid
England (my country)
the cold
rain
pushy people
always being last, rejected, hated for no reason

i could go on...:)
I.e .... Just England lol.
People who deactivate after leaving comments!  Dead (RIP) 
The feeling of wet paper towels. I fucking would rather just use a normal towel to clean up a mess.
Plus I don't care what the Brawny guy says, you need half the damn roll to clean up anything...
That's true. :no: An actual towel or washrag does the job much better.
Really slippery and foamy, pretty like a skin on one disgusting creature xp
Auto spellcheck never passes rare names and slangs