Whats the craziest thing you ever did in your entire life?

For me I have two and im not sure which ones worse. I once didnt take a shower/bath for five days straight( throughout the whole time i was covering myself with blankets and pillows and I didn't change clothes, or use deodorant/cologne :p ). The other time was when I walked on the highway in the middle of a night and was missing for 18 hours( i took the occasional rest on the street curbs/parking lots since that was  alot of walking.), with around 50 cops( both local and state) searching for me after the 11th hour or so.

I also once threw myself off a roof onto a concrete sun-deck in order to get out of a homework assignment that I didn't do that night.- a few days later I tried to throw myself off a school balcony( right above where the principle was) in front of dozens of people in order to get out of another homework assignment that I was turning in late. Fortunately for me, I got out of the assignment but not in the way I intended, I spent the rest of the school day( some 4 hours) talking to the principal and being interrogated by two cops and a psychologist. 

So what about you? what was the craziest thing you ever done? Does it beat what I did? 
Comments337
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I'll preface this by saying that this was a one-off occurrence that happened three years ago. Drunk stories on the Internet usually just involve people who are young and stupid. This one is no exception.

So, I got bored one weekend night during graduate school and decided to play a drinking game with my roommates. We all got pretty trashed. Nothing crazy, just being shitfaced. Everyone else ended up going to sleep because drinking about 11 standard drinks a piece will make you tired. Not MadotsukiInTheNexus. I have a really atypical reaction to depressants. Namely, they make me wired af up to a point.

While everyone's asleep/passed out, I decide I'll have one more drink to see if it makes me tired. The problem is, the last few we all had during Circle of Death haven't totally kicked in yet. Mid way through my gin and tonic (that is mostly gin), they do. From there on out, things get kinda blurry. Apparently, I decided that I would finish the bottle of Bombay Sapphire, which was close enough to empty that it would normally not have been a problem, but...yeah.

Three hours later, one of my roommates gets the drunk munchies and finds me asleep on the counter in the kitchen. When this roommate tries to wake me up, I say, and I quote, "fuck you, I'm asserting my goddamn dominance you cock yoyo."

Ah, college.
I confessed that I was heterosexual in a chatroom for Steven Universe fans.
SU fans are anti-heterosexual and believe that heteros are impure. They plan to execute anyone who is Cis as well.
Once when I was out with friends some dude threw a joint at us, and while we were thinking what to with it police had a night patrol, since it was past 00:00 am, they asked for our IDs and saw the joint and almost took us to the police station before we explained that its not our weed.

Also I once put my hand in the mouth of a stranger dog because I lost a bet with my friend. (didnt got bit, but it was a dumb idea)

When I was very young me and my friend were playing tag and he pushed me really hard and for revenge I stabbed him with a pen in his back. (SAVAGE, not really)

I threw a keyboard from my window at a neighbours cat that was harrasing my cat.

Cant remember anything else, sorry for the bad grammar, its late and English is not my first language.
I broke into my high school. on a weekend. to play basketball

and only 5 days????? try a month
been strip searched
if you don't know what that is they look up your asshole for drugs and weapons and stuff

i won't detail the other weird things
ruin emoji queen's evil plan and accidentally destroy one of my favorite collection that cost 1,000 dollar!
Eating old creamer...
coffee creamer. xD
...and what is that?
vanilla or various flavored little packets that you can put in coffee or tea to give it flavor.
There's a town about 50 or so miles from where I live. It's pretty much known for a mesa-like formation with a huge rock on top. The town it called Castle Rock. There's a little hiking trail right up to the base of the rock, but the official trail up the peak has crumbled away long ago. There is a way to the top of the rock, though it is a little sketchy in my opinion. Well, I put my fear of rock climbing aside temporarily just to satisfy my curiosity over the view. There isn't much on the rock other than a flag pole.
I remember finding a live clam when i was a kid and bringing it home and ripping it open with a screwdriver. I accidentally dropped it and my dog ate it. Then he threw it up and so I picked it up with my bare hands and flushed it down the toilet. Nobody ever knew about it.
Upload 199 Megapixels Jpeg on deviantArt: 
 199 Mega Pixel (Plz zoom for better quality) by Aktibar

BEHOLD THE BIGGEST JPEG IN DA.
that is not very impressive :no:
What, so I need to make bigger one? Stare 
But deviantart won't allow me :(
:iconinsanitywolfplz: :iconsaysplz: make them allow you to!!!
I will, if I had the chance
My neighbor had this dog you had to be careful around and it didn't like me. I think it was a bulldog. So one day feeling inspired by having watched a lot of the dog whisperer I figure that I should try to make friends with this dog.
I get inside the gate and kneel down and stick my face right in front of him and smile, trying to look unthreatening. All while the dog is going mental, gnarling and barking. You know like dogs do. It didn't bite my face off but my neighbor told me that i probably shouldn't do that

In hindsight it seemed like a worse idea then I first pictured.