a story thread

you awake in a darkened room. you can't remember how you got there, where you are or who you are. you look down to realise your completely naked. then you hear a rustle of movement to your left.

what do you do?
1) investigate the noise
2) call out to the noise
3) try to hide
4) panic
5) attack the noise
6) run
Comments4802
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
4) Panic while trying to search for any threat in the area without moving from the spot. 
i go to sleep, because knowing me, i probably just woke up in the middle of my room.

hopefully any attackers or monsters will have enough decency to let me sleep nude in peace
I choose 3) try to hide
Get my clothes on and run. Why want everyone me to be naked?Stare 
hey, hey, we're an equal opportunity forced nudity nightmare hellhole. its not just you, its everyone. having said that, you do manage to find a single item of clothing of your choice, but its not yours. 
I choose a clean and nice yoga jumpsuit made of warm and soft chasmere.
i knew someone was going to abuse this....

The jumpsuit is not very clean, and you don't know how long its just been in this abyss. It is warm and soft to the touch, but it's a size smaller than you are. it also is open backed, leaving your shoulder blades open to the elements. It is bright pink, with a picture of a grenade stitched into the leg.
-Not abusing, you said I have a free choice. CURSE YOU! 

I wash it in the running stream nearby and hang it up to dry on a tree. After that I am making shelter out of twigs and pine needles from the surording threes to shelter me from the cold wind in the night. I found an old newspaper while searching for twigs I used it as pillow for my fat ass.
unfortunately, after hours (or maybe minutes) of searching, you cannot find the origin of the sound of rushing water. it goes without saying that by finding no stream, you are also unable to do anything else you described. This place seems unending and unchanging, with simple wooden flooring lining the bottom of almost total darkness. This feels like an enormous room, but you have not found any walls. fianlly, you do find something to break up the monotony: a stuffed monkey toy.
Take the monkey toy and jumpsuit with me and get out of here.
View all replies
one time i made my own story thread. IT DIDN'T EVEN LAST A WEEK. Stare 
hehehehe sorry bout that. two years and going strong, i think.
This thread is still going?
Damn.
of course. i refuse to let this thing die
scream and try to find clothes
you give less of a scream and more of a strangled croak, as if you're testicles got caught in a revolving door. you find no clothes, but you do manage to a half empty bottle of moldy coke
I look in the direction of the noise.
How much can I see in the dark? Nothing at all?

When I looked at myself, and see myself naked, did I see anything else near/around me?
What position am I in? Am I lying somewhere?
How does the "ground" feels under me? Is it a hard ground or am I on a bed?

Any smells?
you ask some excellent questions.

It is so dark, you might as well be looking at a wall made of coal. you cannot feel anything nearby, aside from the wooden floorboards. you are currently sprawled against the ground, where twigs and nails poke into you at odd angles, not quite breaching the skin. The smell of rotten flesh and melted choclate hit you at the same time, causing you to scrunch your nose.
First, I would try to move the twigs and such from under me carefully and as soundless as I could. I keep one longer twig in my hand. It could be my first "weapon", just in case. I think, the other something making the noise will notice me.
Then I sit up, and squat.

Do I feel wounded anywhere?
Can I identify the direction of the rotten flesh-smell? Or is the room full of it?
Can I feel any kind of wind?
Can I guess how far was the rustle on my left?

I try to feel the ground and air around me with one hand, except left. If the sound that way wasn't too close, I try the left too.
you can feel air brushing over your skin, but its coming from all directions and its not very strong. you cant tell which direction the smell is coming from at all, it feels like its omnipresent. you have no idea how far away the creature is. you feel nothing on the ground except more twigs and nails.
Then you realise that your legs arent moving. in fact, you cant feel your toes or anything...
I try to touch and see if I still had all parts of my legs attached or how much do I miss.
If I have everything in place, I try to find the reason for my legs not moving and my state of not feeling my toes. And whatever I don't feel. :)
I pee to show dominance.
you piss long and well. You are quite sure that anything that was here has fled at the sight of you
Stand up, turn in the direction of the noise, put my hands on my hips and pronounce in loud and clear English:

"Come out, come out whatever you are; or I'll grab you myself and bugger you up the arse. A word of warning: I haven't had my breakfast tea yet and I'm horny as fuck."