Untimely Demise

Each successive commenter choses a manner of (either gruesome or completely comical) death for the previous commenter.

Go!
Comments741
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
DannyMechanist chokes on Chinese food after being denied the right to be called Asian.
SimplyHoliday gets raped and killed by Freddy when he visits her through her dream
LOL But wouldn't Freddy be more likely to use my veins as puppet strings or something utterly bizzare like that.
Freddy form nightmare on elm street not freddy from FNAF
Yep, I don't play games so that's who I meant.

No that is exactly what Freddy would do. Do you not remember?

Nightmare on Elm Street 3

Victim:
Phillip

Description: His arms and legs are sliced open to reveal veins/tendons, which are used to turn him into a human marionette. Freddy walks him to the top of a hospital and cuts the "strings," causing him to fall to his death.

And with the power of youtube we can see the video too. :P
www.youtube.com/watch?v=SW1Bei…

Ah yes... I remember that :)
They're all fun films with creative deaths. My favourite is the uncut Greta's death from Part 5.
Haven't seen the uncut. Sadly.

xxxWaytotheDawnxxx is kidnapped by a fat middle aged man and murdered. They only find her left wrist with the identifying feature being her  I<3MLP tattoo.

Is that too much? I'll hide my comment if I have to.
nah... just creative is all =P
61021376 gets stuck in a hole and is eaten alive by maggots.
That's nasty.:iconscaredplz:
wait am I rotting alive or are they giant worms?Llama Emoji-17 (Sweating) [V1] 
How about a bit of both? You're rotting alive while three 16-inch worms slither around inside of you in interesting patterns... at a very slow pace. EVIL Laughter! 
well that's perfectly horrible and I'd better stab myself to death..:HORROR: 
You can't... the hole you're trapped in is to small for you to move around in :D DIE IN AGONY!
View all replies
Sugarcoated-Pebbles suffers an abominable death involving a picnic when her sugar coat attracts a horde of hungry ants. It lasts for approximately 14 hours. But at least nothing is wasted.=P (Razz)