Your Typical Visit to DeviantArt

When you log into this site on an average day, what do you check first? What do you do? Where do you go? Who do you yell at? When do you turn off your computer in fright/joy/disgust/feels?

I usually come to dA when I'm bored or have nothing to do. I get here from a bookmark to chats or my message centre, or both bookmarks at the same time. I clear my MC (notes, then feedback, then watch) every time I come to the site. When I have time to get cozy I check the Seniors/Art forums and reply to whatever looks fun, poke around my group backrooms, lurk on the chat network for a bit while I catch up on a few dA-related skype chats, and then go to my "to do" list and do whatever on that I feel like doing - forum threads, journals, group stuff, notes I have to send, whatever. Then I browse new photography for a bit while waiting for replies, and chat with whoever is on dAmn that I know. I never log out unless it is to switch accounts, but I close my browser when something more interesting in the real world comes up, and leave it online but idle for the rest of the day, basically. You?
Comments524
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Step one, open the tab to my chatroom and pin it, then leave it there all day.
Step two, open the tab to my group's homepage and leave it sitting there without using it or closing it.
Step three, check messages on a new tab provided I have any.
Step four, do what ever else comes to mind.
I always check messages in a new tab, even if I'm done with my current tab.
- Check my inbox, which is usually empty now because I went through my watching list. ^^'
- Talk to a couple of my friends.
- Look at art. Mainly anime/manga, cosplay, and photography.
- NEVER. AND I REPEAT. NEVER. LOG. OUT. :'D
Typical Deviantart visit:

-Enter Deviantart
-Look at new art in the MLP-My Little Pony-All group.
           -(look to see if something I recently entered has made it into the group)
-Look at new art from Zecora Fan Club-thing
-Leave

Amount of time elapsed during typical visit: about 2 minutes...
What is Zecora? It sounds like some type of makeup made from volcanic pigments in Italy or something.
Zecora is character from the TV show "My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic". She is a zebra who lives in the Everfree Forest on the outskirts of Ponyville, and her tool of trade is that she is a witch doctor. She has brews, potions, and medicines that can cure several different disorders and wounds. The town ponies shunned her at first, because they thought she was an evil witch who would cast spells on them. But once they realized that she wasn't a witch, they were more accepting of her.
of course she's a witch she's a goddamn zebra.
I know, but I don't care. I like her because she's a zebra, and not a pony. 90% of the characters on the show are ponies (no shit, Sherlock!), but we rarely see characters that break from the conformity. We've had one zebra, two mules/donkeys, and two gryphons featured as characters, but the rest of the time...
Messages and my art, I look at my art to see what I need to improve with. Sometimes I'll check the forums too.
Inundated by MLP, Sonic, Five Nights At Freddy's and hentai garbage everywhere I go
At least cringing at it is fun.
Check messages, check the forums, look at some stuff, maybe throw a few llamas at people.
Llama thrown at you. :D
My typical visit do dA lasts a week or two. Then I leave and forget about the site for about a year.
:lol: Sounds like me and twitter.
Check messages, most of the time it's zero, reply to any.
Check the forums, look for interesting topics to post in.
Browse some artwork! move on to the next forum.
Repeat the cycle every 12 to 24 hours.
12-24 hours? Weakling. That should be every 2-4.
I'm usually on Pokemon forums most of the day.
-logs on-
Inbox:
:iconsnapeleavesplz:
Complaints:
:iconsnapeleavesplz:
-logs off-
Check my messages and stuff, also reply to notes and comments. And to submit stuff of course!