[Scenario] Which is worse?

Which is worse?

Having explosive diarrhea during the zombie apocalypse? (You're on the toilet when it happens and can't get off, and its constantly coming back nonstop when you finally get moving)

Or

Experiencing massive amounts of pain in your lower regions and having every hair follicle on your body pulse to every sound during WWIII? (Everywhere you go, pain erupts from ya groin areas, and you hair pulses to every sound, explosions and footfalls)

Im bored, :iconlazycryplz:
Comments106
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Meh... Shit washes off. I'll take the first one, because the second one is much worse. Unless you were deaf of course, then the sounds of war wouldn't bother you.
Hehehe, yeah it does but you have to take zombies into account :giggle:
I would shit in their faces. How would they survive that?
:lol:
Perfect plan xD hahaah
I'd rather 2nd one, first one sounds horrible
xD it is xD hahaha
I'd say two. You will die from number one as you'll dehydrate yourself to death... at least in three you have a chance to live. 
Yep. 
I mean, number one is painful as two if you think about it. 
Boom!
Yeah it isxD
First one sounds worse, I think. :B You'd probably die from dehydration. And surely WW3 would have some kind of time limit, whereas the zombie apocalypse... who knows.
xD
Hahahahah, yep!
the first one does suck because you're pooping, but to be honest, without even taking that into account, I'd be way more fucking scared of zombies, than of ww3 :p I feel like there'd be better containment during a war. Zombie apoc will be hell tho, so choice 1 is worse
Indeed it is worse :lol:
Imagine tryign to run and you can't stop the drop :lol:
Explosive diarrhea doesn't sound fun at all, plus you'll easily get dehydrated and fall in battle, not to zombie attacks but from bowel attacks instead.

The second one doesn't sound that good either. How bad is the pain level? Enough to make you throw up? Either way, why is the nether regions suffering from massive pain? Did WWIII hit you in the weak point for massive damage? I'm not creative :I

I'll go with the second one. At least I won't be trying to survive against zombies while the EXTREME DIARRHEA OLYMPICS going on! D:
Nope, its not fun at all :lol: hehehe.

Its enough to make you want to vomit, and have want explosive
shits :la:

HAHAHAH! XD
Have no idea. :XD:

I think the first opinion is the worse, because zambies will go wander around recklessly and they smell the diarrhoea or hear the fart and they go BRAAAIIINNNZZZ towards the person. If they have a gun with ammo, then the person will do a last stands on the toilets.

Second you can always find a medic.
xD hahaha, they're both bad but you must choose~ :D

True.
Second one, it hurt me just thinking on it. 
The first is just solved by shiting in your pants, A LOT
The first one cuz you're a sitting (pooping) duck :noes: Zombies will come and getcha 
:lol:
Yep, a pooping fuck XD