Funny stories.

Tell me about something funny that happened to you or someone you know. See it somewhere? Tell me. XD
Comments292
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
My friend was walking in school and she accidentally walked into a fat teacher and she said "WOAHHH!" then she ran over to us and said " Bloody hell I must of flown back a mile! it was like a trampoline!" XD
so once, i was walking to class with my black friend. our friendship is really love-hate... like our friendship is based off of insults, immature jokes, and innappropriate comments. (the best kind of friendship, tbh.)

we were walking to our class and she said, "look! my shoes were broken but i fixed them with duct tape!"
she literally had duct tape wrapped around her entire shoe like wtf.

so then i said, "dude, that's so ghetto."

she jokingly flipped out and said, "WHAT WHAT, IS IT BECAUSE MY SHOES ARE BLACK??!
WELL GUESS WHAT? YOUR SHIRT IS GHETTO, BECAUSE IT'S BLACK!!!!"

so then i returned the blow with, "oH YEAH?? WELL YOUR MOM IS GHETTO -- BECAUSE. SHE'S. BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *drops mic*"

yeah i'm sorry. believe it or not, i hate racism. it was just the perfect comeback at the perfect moment, and she walked right into that one.
*cries* i know i'm not funny shut up
a few years ago me and my friend watched Thor on a sleepover. we were sitting on a very comfterable sofa and I was a little tired so I closed my eyes. once I opened my eyes The movie was over and apparently I slept during the climax. and the weirdest thing is once I got of the couch I felt wide awake
I must be missing the funny part. XD
oh
I guess this stiry was more awkward than funny....
Comment hidden
Sounds like she sent you a virus or something. XD
Comment hidden
She sure did. Did you manage to fix it? XD
Comment hidden
My friends and I were in study at school, and one of them decided to jump across a table and try to poke the other. Unfortunately it didn't work out and she ended up breaking the table (we tried to fix it, but it was a goner) and administration still hasn't found out who it was and we're just hoping nobody rats us out.

Actually, I even have a video: I recorded it and she put it on her tumblr: nepeta-and-karkat.tumblr.com/p…
I'm actually dying laughing lmao, seems like something one of my friends would do xD
So I went on a camping trip at a summer camp in Keystone. We made camp near the old Iowa Mill on Bald Mountain, Breckenridge. The tarp that I was to sleep under was on a small incline and there was a plastic sheet spread on the ground underneath the canopy. My sleeping bag was on a foam pad on the plastic sheet. When I went to sleep, I could see the base of a tree outside which was by where my feet were in the sleeping bag. Well, sometime in the middle of the night I woke and saw the tree trunk by my feet, but the tarp was gone. So I'm laying there for a couple seconds wondering what happened and were I am, when I look up (up the side of the hill) and see the tarp and everybody else still sleeping underneath. Not wanting to get out of my sleeping bag, I basically had to crawl back to them.
Oh my God. That is funny! XD
The following incdent took place before I was even born... Back when my father and my godfather (who are still best friends) were young.
These 2 were taking a car ride. Its was my godfather's car they were in... Well, it was actually my godfather's father's car, but anyway... Here it goes.
So these 2 are driving around, doing nothing... Suddenly the police stops them, just for a quick check. They have nothing to fear so they pull over and step out of the car. A policeman starts searching the car. The police might had been looking for someone or something maybe...
Anyway, the policeman opens the drawer on the passenger's side and what does he find?
A bag full of white powder. My dad and my godfather are like:OMG omfg Shocked . Then my father asks my godfather:

"MAN, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"
"I DON'T KNOW, MAN!"
"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T KNOW? THIS IS YOUR FUCKING CAR! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT'S IN YOUR OWN CAR?!"

The policeman is all smug, thinking he had just busted some junkies... He then opens the bag with a knife, sticks his finger in it and tastes some of the "drug" he believes he just found, just to make sure that it it actually drugs. But it was not.
The bag's contents (its taste, to be precise) wiped that smug expression off the policeman's face immediately. The latter spits out the "drug" he just tasted in disgust, yelling:
"The hell is this? No way in hell this is cocaine-it tastes like shit!"
Later on, they found that the bag contained some white sand my godfather's father had brought from his last trip in Jerusalem. He had forgotten the bag with the white sand in the passenger seat's drawer...OMG! 
:iconjew-plz: So where are you really hiding the dope?
That is funny. That was a close one. XD)
Oh my god. That is so funny. Whoops. XD