Random fact about yourself that you take pride in?

Title says all, tell me something random about yourself that you take pride in!

I'll start: I have the same bday as MLK Jr. (Jan 15) and not only that, but our birth years are switched--he was born in '29 and I in '92 :D  idk why but I've been very proud of this fact ever since elementary school xD
Comments2564
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Um... having high levels of anxiety but still managing to nab a husband.
Good for you! :D I hope you've been able to find ways to manage the anxiety though!
Yup! just being near my hubs or my son keeps me pretty balanced. Especially since my son in the most beautiful baby in the world! (Read: mommy bias) lol
A big part of dealing with any mental health issue is to make sure you've got a good network of support and it sounds like you're definitely getting it from your family so that's really great! :D
I can see songs as colors! ... Weird I know, but cool imo :D
Oooh do you have synesthesia by any chance? One of my friends with synesthesia associates numbers with colors but I know people with that can associate other things together.
I'm pretty sure I do OwO
Nice! That's really cool--I didn't know it could be as complex as associating entire songs to colors but I think it's super neat! :D
Heheh thanks so much! >w<
Well, I was a big time crybaby in kindergarten, where I cried at everything, but now, I have been known to be really tough and cry at almost nothing :)
Nice! I feel like for me it's the opposite; I cry at practically everything even when watching Disney movies LOL :'D
The fact that my friends thinks I'm good at playing video games when I actually suck
I have a friend who literally just button mashes when she plays SSB and her bf gets so mad at her bc she's really good by playing that way even if it's extremely unconventional xD

Who knows, maybe you've got some amazing hidden talent that you haven't realized yet :D
I mostly play a lot of RPGs and JRPGs 

I remember when Persona 4 first came out (slight spoilers btw), I was at the first boss, I went into the game completely blind and I ended up being super under leveled and had to restart the game (cuz you had like a limited number in game days to do those dungeons), I had to like, read a guide to finish that game

I thought that the game was just really hard a lot of people probably read guides but nope, a lot of LPers went into the game blind and finished the game just fine

Unless this is some hidden conspiracy between all LPer, I probably just suck at games xD
Aww I feel like rpg-type games also require strategy to an extent and I guess if you're the type that plays a lot of those kinds of games, you develop certain strategy skills that are maybe somewhat universal and allow you to clear the games blind? IDK but I'm not that great with strategy most of the time so I depend on overleveling to get me through rpgs :'D Gotta love all that level grinding xD I also don't think I'd ever be able to play the game blind--I always have to look up walkthroughs u___u Not to mention I'm really OCD about opening every treasure chest, clearing side quests/bosses, etc.
Persona 4 definitely didn't seem like a game where you need to grind since there's no random encounter but apparently you do have to :/ 
Ah I see--I've never played that series so I'm not familiar with the gameplay mechanics u___u I've heard good things about it though!
I can make ramen noodles and mac n cheese without having to look at the instructions on the box :eager:
Aha NICE! Gotta know how to make the essential meals without having to look up the directions! xD
I am decent, that is something right? :XD:
Indeed that is something great! :D
I have a very creative mind...

and the sexy dead bodies in my basement...