Worst time of the year

So what do you think is the worst time of the year for you?

For me, it is the second half of the year. I have to sit for stressful year-end exams, which, if failed, would cause the person(s) sitting for the exam to repeat their grade, but I managed to make it through year-ends every year.
Comments42
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Summer time for me is the worst, I can't stand the heat either, I'm more suited for colder rainier weather. Even with the fan on high it's too hot in the summer. 
The worst time is always when nothing goes right at work. :ohnoes:

I don't really have any phase... since I am no longer in school, but work is a constant, so.. eh, I try not to have too many of those days. 
So what kind of stuff twerks your usual day?
If you mean what kind of stuff spoils my day, then it's probably being told off, or experiencing discomfort at work, or when I am hungover. :o
The beginning of November always seems to suck for me. Many coincidences but I often don't look forward to November because of such.
Is it because of winter?
No, something just usually happens during that time, it's weird.
Rainy season (around now)

Being in the jungle, wet and shivering on a mission is a no go
Worst time of the year is now because of work stress and home drama. 
I really hate drama in life...
Winter after the holidays...no holidays to look forward to. Just overcast skies. Granted I live in southern California so I can't complain about the 'cold' but I don't like it when it gets below 70 degrees! My delicate pansy California skin can't handle the dips in temperature.
Below 70 isn't cold! The 60's is still nice, and the 50's if it's not windy. 
I know it's not, I'm just a wuss when it comes to colder-than-normal temperature.
Winter. Everyone is dying or being killed. Really depressing. 
Wintry areas can be settings of sad stories at times...
Summer, by far. I can't stand the heat! :X
Yeah, same here, except it's always summer over here.
It's always hot?! That's gotta be awful! :o
Probably this time, I always sleep more and feel more sad as it goes up to xmas.
Hmmm... that's a tough one. It's usually after the holidays because then you have to start picking things up again, and the merriment is all gone. 
Yeah, I agree, but it's currently the school holidays for me in my area.
Summer time. Even though that's when my birthday is, it just can't make up for how hot and humid summer gets. If only I could hibernate from late June to late September.

Likewise, the end of the year is my favorite time. It's nice and cold and we have a new holiday every month.
I say it's always the end of the year for me. There's been some years where the end of the year hasn't been too bad if I look on the bright side of it. Back in school it would be because of exams and man are they stressful.