Thanksgiving plans?

If you celebrate Thanksgiving or a holiday similar to it, what are your plans? Even I don't know what my family's doing for Thanksgiving!
Comments59
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Probably sit by my window and watch the neighbor's dog trot by with the remains of a turkey carcass.  I don't know where he it gets it but he always manages to find one every year. 
Making a brief appearance at my family's Thanksgiving dinner, then it's off to Walmart to work for early Black Friday until 11pm -_-
First part sounds good, last part..... not-so-much
Thanksgiving might be a rescue mission for me and my family. My 89 year old grandma lives in Lancaster NY, and they got hit with a lot of snow. If it's not safe to go there then we have to spend Thanksgiving at home. I hope she is going to be ok, there's going to be a flood in a couple of days! Worried This also sucks because I used to live there.        
Good God Almighty! That's just pure chaos! I live in Baltimore, Maryland though. It's just cold here, hasn't snowed yet. I wish the best of luck to her, sounds tragic :(
My moms house. I might be making tuna salad myself.
Tuna salad? Never had that before <:T
It's basically tuna mixed with mayonnaise, diced celery, a little bit of garlic and salt/pepper.
Traditional Thanksgiving dinner with family. I get to make the pumpkin rolls! I am a dummy! Can't wait! Those are to die for!!!
I just LOVE the pumpkin pie!
Pumpkin Rolls?! Sounds delectable!
It's better than pumpkin pie!!!OMG! I can't contain my excitement! 
It's a pity this fest isn't celebrated here in Europe.
Bummer...... feel bad for ya.
But thank God I have Thanksgiving Break :dummy:
:la:
I hope your Thanksgiving Day was nice
I hope I get better soon.....
Right now I'm sick, I can barely do anything, I can barely eat anything, and I'm getting bored. I am very congested, my throat feels sore, my body feels achy, I feel so miserable right now, sp much that I catch myself crying.......
I'm very sorry to hear that you are ill,get well soon!!I hope you are feeling better today.It's rainy and cold here,so many people are ill,me too(chronical sinuitis,my brother suffers from.the same).
I'm better than I was 2 days ago.
I was achy, I felt weak and miserable, didn't eat (except for dinner) that day. Now, it's just normal congestion and coughing, and a few sneezes here and there.
Here the same,I'm feeling betternow,but I felt terrible yesterday.It's rainy and cold here,so many people are ill.I hate cold weather.
View all replies
Dinner with family and some friends of my mom's. I'll be making Hungarian cabbage rolls, and I bought a couple kinds of pie, too.
The relations are too far away to visit, so we'll probably just go out to eat or something.