What is your greatest and most proud achievement that you have made here on deviantART?

To be short and to-the-point, what have you done on here that has either made a difference to you or someone else? 

Was there, perhaps, a poll that you submitted that received thousands of votes upon short notice?

Did one of your deviations suddenly make its way to the "Today" page?

Has one of your forums ever been on the top-10 list?

Or maybe your greatest achievement has nothing to do with stats. Maybe, a comment or even a journal, has somehow impacted another deviant's life or perception of this site?

What's your biggest achievement?
Comments98
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Managing to still not have any friends even if i made a new account, ObsidianObscure
Comments per deviation: 15
Favourites per deviation: 1.61
Views per deviation: 88
Comments per day: 0.72
Favourites per day: 0.07
Deviation views per day: 4.18
Pageviews per day: 4.5

Yep. That's all I'm proud of. XD

Overall, their deviations received 598 comments and were added to deviants' favourites 63 times, while Thunder-Wheatley made 2,048 comments, about 2.47 comments per day since joining DeviantArt. This means that Thunder-Wheatley gave 34 comments for every 10 received.
The deviation with the most comments is Shade's Reference with 199 comments, while the most favourited one is Japan(claw) - I'm an angel.. [Deviant ID], with 10 favourites. The most viewed deviation is Incomplete and All Alone.. with 315 views.

I'm also proud of that.

The busiest month was December 2013 when 8 (21%) deviations were submitted.

I wish that year was this year. I'm going back to submitting more, hopefully.

Thunder-Wheatley has 3,733 pageviews total, 36 journals and their 39 deviations in their gallery were viewed 3,467 times. Thunder-Wheatley watches 236 deviants, while 48 deviants watch Thunder-Wheatley.

48 watchers and I'm proud. Not very big, but er, hey, everything above this makes it up.
My biggest  achievement was that someone added me to their favourite artist's list with only 2 people more on their profile widget, back when the widget actually had it as an auto option to put in.

It's probs the most flattering thing about my art I've had, ever, being someone's fave artist in their top 3 
Um my snowman story
Well I have a couple not sure which one is biggest though! the one that probably means the most to me is when one of my poems help someone who is really depressed from going and cutting or something like that. Other then that it would be winning a contest! XD I was so happy when that happened. 
I signed up. That was my greatest achievement.
Well, I've been winning points here an there and storing them up over time.  I just recently gave em all away in one fell swoop to a random stranger.  They were either pleasantly surprised or a little suspicious, but its all good. 
I guess the only thing I can call achievement is the semi-finalist position of a dA's official contest
Being added as a fave and probably still being able to open my page and view the artworks that i made and find new artworks to fave and use as inspiration.*Free Icon/Emote* Twilight Hairball Pusheen 
My greatest achievement so far is figuring out how to navigate the site! I'm website-challenged.
That I've gained over 300 watchers & that one of my deviations almost has 1,000 views. 
I got on the 2nd position in a photography contest. I have never won anything or got into the first 3 positions before, so this kind of recognition felt really amazing.

Also I've been happy with one of my deviation that has got over 600 favourites.
My journals gaining more than 800 views over the years - I put quite some effort in writing them and making the art features so people taking the effort to look at it seens like a sort of appreciation :shrug:

The thing that has made me most proud is having people I've come to know on dA request me to be an admin in their group :)
Hmm. DA's fractal community helped me to master Ultra Fractal, they provided me with so much tutorials, help and stuff, so now I am able to do the same for other who want to learn the program. So my biggest achievement must being going from a total n00b to getting DD's for my fractal art. 
Getting over 3,000 pageviews within 4 months
Having someone mention me as a major artistc role model who loved my work...meant a lot to hear that. I am always nit picking my work and trying to be like the great artists I admire...it meant so much to hear that someone actually admired my work. :) it was a simply gesture, but it made my day.
ALSO I FORGOT. My troll account when I was 14. :iconjoelfur:. I can read these threads still today and laugh at them. XD Somebody even necro'd my thread claiming I was the best troll ever...
forum.deviantart.com/entertain…
Probably being here for 10 1/2 years. (May 2004) It is pretty rare to see anybody who has been here longer.

I also made a club back in 2006 that had (has?) 100+ members, but it died out when I handed over ownership. :( I still have the password and tried to revive it a few times, but that failed.
My biggest achievement is to share my art with others.
I love to make point giveaways and give to the community.
I've made such amazing friends and kept some for a long time.
Im not that active due to school but when I achieved over 700 watchers I cried.. I cried with just 20 lol! But I care for everyone on here and I like to motivate people.
Sometimes I make motivational journals and things to hope I inspire someone else and tell them to never stop on there dreams in life.

Well thank you so much. Have a nice day.
My greatest achievement so far, was the fact that one deviation received more than 500 views and 800 downloads. This is really not that much, but for me it was/is huge, since I usually don't get any views (except from my friends) at all. It helps to make your work feel appreciated.
A troll account so retartedly obvious yet that still managed to get everyone enraged, and cause massive shit-storms. People debated with my troll character for days, despite all of my efforts to make it clear that my character was "crazy," "stupid," and FAKE. It was all good fun, until I began to fear the lynch mob. I killed the account, figuring I better quit while I'm ahead. 
Reached my hundred-watcher goal.
I've won a few (lesser) competitions, which I suppose is a success, since winning was my reason to partake in them... :D

Defining forum success is a bit more tricky; I've made several threads (mostly a few years back) that made it to the top ten. My threads of today, rarely make it past 200 replies, with half of them being my own. However, the threads that made it to the list, were usually the kind of stuff, where people can reply quickly and it's all information about themselves, that I honestly never cared much about. Now I ask questions with a little more depth (imo at least) which is not nearly as attractive to the average foumer, but still appeals to those, who actually have interesting thoughts to share. I don't know which of those two approaches should be considered the greater success. :-)

I've met a few people here, that I really like - that's a good thing too, I'd say! Generally I feel recognised by those who matter to me, and ignored by those who don't. That's a pretty good status on a site like dA.