Scars

Lets discuss scars, I'm curious how many of ya'll have scars? and what are they from? 

I have a bunch, two on my face from when I was bit by a dog and then others on my stomach and arms/hands and legs. some are self inflicted (don't worry I don't cut anymore they are really old) and others are from fights. none of them are really all that obvious though. 
Comments404
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have a crescent shaped one on my wrist where I hung it on a nail head once. And one on my arm where my dig cut the living fire out of me with his claws.
I got this voluptuously designed bruise on my knee three years ago when I fell off my bike. It was intense- I'm pretty sure all the colors of the rainbow were in there. I swear it looked like a sunset and was swollen for weeks. Oddly, it didn't hurt unless I pressed on it and I could walk perfectly fine. To this day, though, a very faint bruise remains and I can't sit on my knees-it's very uncomfortable.

I also have a burn scar on my left hand from when I was a toddler. It's just slightly lighter than the rest. Got that from when my older brother put my hand to a popcorn maker for whatever reason.
When I was a little kid they use to burn trash in  burn barrel my friend and I were picking through the trash and I cut my finger on a can.
the rest of my scars are from surgeries.
1) One on my forehead from when I got hit on the head by a 2X4 that was being thrown from roof my dad was working on.
2) One on my left index finger from when I tore a flap of skin off trying to place something into the metal drawer of an old desk I had when I was a kid.
3) One on my forearm from when I played a came of 'chicken' with a burning cigarette as a teen (two of you place your arms side by side and drop the cigarette between. First to flinch loses).

I probably have others, but these are the ones I remember.
That last one sounds painful!
Can't remember. It was over 13 years ago, but I imagine it did. What I do know if that I had a huge bubble of a blister the next morning. I would advise against playing that game.
I think ill take that advice
My most iconic one is one above my eye, but I have loads of scars mainly on my legs and some on my arm
How did you get the one on your eye?
Its actually on my eyebrow but I dont know I somehow got it when I fell over or something....
I have a bunch of scars on my knees from when I was a little kid. There was an outdoor waterpark that I played at and it had this big waterslide. However, being the waterslide too big plus me being tiny I'd always fail to get out of the slide safely so I'd always fall out of it and scrape my knees.

I have a parting over my right eyebrow that apparently was caused when I ran into a table when I was a little kid as well. I don't remember that.
Ouch that slide sounds like it would have hurt
Well, lets start

I have a scar on my cheek from chicken pox. Yes I was a scratcher but nothing make up doesn't fix. 

I am a picker when it comes to scabs so I have tons from them on my shoulder, arms, legs etc etc. None are self inflicted, I'm just a very clumsy person.

I have my bad scar on my knuckle from when I was washing up one day and a glass broke and went into it. That hurt. 

My worst scars are on my arm which I had an operation when I was 11 to fix my shattered arm. On the back of my arm I have a long scar that runs from my wrist to my elbow and then on the other side I have two smaller ones. One near my elbow and one near my wrist. They'll never disappear but to be honest, I don't care. 
I have a small scar on my upper lip from an injury I got when I was in preschool.

I was playing tag with a friend, indoors. Since I wasn't watching where I was going, I ran into the corner of the wall, and split my lip in half.
That must have hurt!
A small one on my right hand hand. I got it after touching a hot metal when I was little.
I got three. One tiny one on my chin from falling while carrying a VCR when I was little, one on my head in the shape of a backwards question mark from brain surgery when I was five, and one on my ankle from a heel cord lengthening when I was 11.
A scar in the shape of a questionmark... Cool!