Generation Slime

Are you part of the worst generation ever?

Basically, here's how it goes, if you are born after 1988 - you are officially part of generation slime. How does it feel?

It's not only that you have zero backbone as a group, that you are so utterly emmersed in fantasy and have no valid political opinions, or persuading world views. But you are the scorge who gesticulated in the womb of social media.

I have little doubt that centuries in the future history will continue to look upon you as the slimiest generation yet. 

Prove me wrong.
Comments139
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
:iconnerdmonkeyplz:   So those born before 1988 means...

:iconscreamingmonkeyplz:   IT'S ART WHORING TIME!--

Alaala by Koushoku-jin by Koushoku-jin Request Character: Artee by Koushoku-jin Halimuyak by Koushoku-jin Pasaway by Koushoku-jin
This is the least offensive of your bretherens life works.
Yeah, I wish I had lived in the 1950's. :)
Well, I know I'm not a "smile" because I don't go around calling people slime just because of the year they were born... :iconfishyplz:

And to really prove you wrong, I'm going to post one of my amazing art for you to see! :la:

Untitled Drawing by rockettreverie  
Yes. That's about right, staring down into the abyss of self absorbedness, repeating into oblivion, flowing into the canvas like slime. I like the picture.
Thanks. It's a picture of you! Llama Emoji-23 (Shyness) [V1] 
:iconthisplz: 
I think I will artwhore too! 

Gaping Death Lotus by Black-Sun-Frau  Butterflies and Death by Black-Sun-Frau  Them Bones by Black-Sun-Frau
Skulls are so wonderful! 

Yes, you're definately not slime, you're more mature than that loser. 
Cool art! :eager:

And thanks. :iconteheplz:
So the millions born after 88 are slime?  That's kind of judgmental. 
It's tough, but fair.
Kind of? Yeah, kind of... :roll: Idiotic and very judgemental.
even thought we are born molded by media, we can allways hironicly judge ourselves and others, making a lot of different opinions in preety much every range of themes, there are also a lot of stuff that influence our opinnions on virtually any matter so yeah, little motumbo on chad wont have the same opinion that dan from illinois, regardless of the time they were born
I'm rooting for motumbo.
he's a nice guy, goes to partyes and hangs out with he's other african friends
I was born in the 80s.
Basically, here's how it goes, if you are born after 1988 - you are officially part of generation slime. How does it feel?
according to who exactly? old fuckers that can't handle how the world is changing? it feels like a hollow insult

I was born in 87 so I shouldn't care but damn this is retarded. 

It's not only that you have zero backbone as a group
compared to fucking who? 

that you are so utterly immersed in fantasy
such as? 

have no valid political opinions, or persuading world views.
right because the older political parties and world views are just great...

But you are the scourge who gesticulated in the womb of social media.
social media can actually be a good thing, the irony is you are using social media to bitch about people who use social media...

Never GO Full Retard by DementedInk
Generation X and Y and used plenty of social media. It was just different in the late 90's and much of the 2000's. Before Facebook you blogged on Xanga or Livejournal or another personal blog maker. Instead of texting you forwarded funny (or lame) jokes in emails. You chatted via AIM or YIM or for the really old school, ICQ. Social media has since evolved to be more interactive and more plentiful. The culture ATM is still tail end Y, early Z (cusp) and total Z culture we won't know until the youngest of them grow up. 

The world issues 80's and earlier 90's borns grew up with and have memories of is largely the same, and their upbringing not radically different. I don't know what the "utterly immersed in fantasy" accusation is talking about exactly and I call bull on that one. Plenty of people of all ages have valid opinions and points to make and concerns with the world, so again where does the OP get off? He clearly doesn't know what he's talking about, and you obviously know that. 
he's either a jackass or this is a troll post. 
oh it easily could be both