Halloween Scary Creative Story - Win 3 Month PM or Points!

Comments17
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Murder means nothing if the victim won’t die.

Well, he had certainly died, the bullet through his heart confirmed that. But Maria had always believed that once something died, it would stay dead. It was a cruel fact of life, but one she accept all the same.

So why hadn't he died? The bullet hadn't work. Nor had the poison. Or the stabbing. Or even the drowning attempt, but by then Maria was just grasping at straws.

And it continued. For years. After every attempt, he would come back, the same hollow smile gracing his lips. It ruined her life, the knowledge that no matter what, she couldn't win. When it became too much, she took her life. Stepped off a cliff with a grateful smile.

Except, as the sun rose over her, washing her broken body in pinks and reds, it was clear to her. She wasn't dead.

Why did I come here in the first place? I knew this was a crazy idea, but I needed evidence. I held my camera high, and I panted heavily, running away from something chasing me. It was too fast. I was actually lucky enough to out chase it. Thank god. I quickly went into a locker that was placed in the kitchen. I put my hand over my mouth to hold my breath. I looked at the door, and saw that the door was kicked down. I flinched when I heard large heavy footsteps, taking its time around. I still held my camera high, even though you can see only lines. 

There it is. I opened my eyes widely with fright, staring at that large, purple animatronic. From what I heard, this rabbits name was Bonnie. Bonnie looked from left to right, and then left the room. A sigh with relief was the first thing I can do, but sadly. I couldn't. Another one entered the room. My eyes turned pale at this one. My god. So frightening. It was crimson red like leaking blood. Its eyes were as bright as the bright sun. I can see it's wires from its chest. But this time, it was coming towards my locker. Did it hear me? The locker opened slowly, and a long deafening screech was formed. I dropped my camera and blocked my ears. And when I looked back up at the fox, he wasn't alone. It's him. Freddy Fazbear. Leader of the 'Happy sing along that children love' crew. 

Why did I come here on Halloween...?
ohh love it!!
( i just think they wanted a hug)
Thank you! :3
[Maybeee XD.]
woah,that was scary, i love it 
Haha thanks eue
 Run. that's all I could think of. I have to get more candy than others, or I will become candy. He is watching, he is everywhere. I need 600 pieces of candy before midnight. Door to door, knock to ring, smile and sing...I must hurry.
the streets are full of kids and are colorful, but I see dull. Good think people thought of putting pumpkins in the garden, and weren't stupid like I was. I hope I can see him again in his Jack the Ripper costume.
Oh, how much I want to survive...Oh god, it's 10:05pm
1h 45min left. I need to hurry. Thank god I got my nurse costume on...wait, that shadow..HE'S EARLY!!
NONONO STAY AWAY DEAMON, I NEED TO-*bzzzz*
the camera was now pointed to the bucket, and a small paper was on the candy. It had numbers on it.
"599/600"
(Bah, went over the limit but still going to post this anyway as I wasn't expecting to win in the first place)

I never liked Halloween, it always brought up memories I wish to forget and it is also the day my parents died.

I still remember how many houses I visited to get the tiny, multicolored gems every child tries to obtain during this day. Oh the fun I had! Every year going out together with my parents and friends and the feeling of excitement after every successful house. One Halloween in particular my parents weren't able to tag along and like any person without supervision, I was given a time frame to get back home.

Near the end of night I told my friends it's almost time for me to leave but, they insisted on one more house. The house was like any other house on this street but the owner was a bit eccentric. He yelled at us when we come near the front gate to come one by one. We argued who goes first but, in the end we drew straws. I was last and when it came to be my turn I approached the door. The door was slightly cracked but not wide enough to see the owner and while I was checking to see if I could get a quick peek inside but my view was blocked when suddenly a steel hatchet with an ivory- like handle appeared out of the crack.

The owner said it was my treat which is odd since you usually don't get something like that but before I could ask him why he says, "Enjoy." and slams the door and...and... I don't remember anything after that side from seeing a gruesome sight that I wish to not go in detail about.

It's been some odd years and the hatchet is still with me but every Halloween I ask the same question.

"I didn't kill them
....right?"
Kelsie sat in her living room in front of the TV, Linus whinging as she sorted her Halloween candy-haul into "keep" and "trade" piles, more than half done already.  The girl dropped a packet of candy-corn into the trash, making a face.  No one ever wanted candy-corn.

She examined a tiny paper box, intricately folded.  It had been odd...when they got to Mrs. Atwell's house, she hadn't let her pick from the bowl like everyone else.  She told Kelsie to wait, said she had something special for her.

After Polly had somehow killed her cat...stupid dog...she'd expected resentment.  But the old woman just smiled at her, the same way she always smiled whenever she worked in her fancy herb garden.  She'd given Kelsie the box and said, "All things must pass, tragic as early death may seem..."  Weirdo...early?  That cat was old.  Still, candy was candy.

Kelsie opened the box.

I had one friend as a child. We talked about everything and nothing, strolling around. 

I was daring, he was precautious; he was reluctant about entering a certain playground – nothing could drive him through it. I mocked him about it, jumping in and out of the place, yelling Look, the swing is moving!, C'mon! Friends forever!, Don't leave!!!, laughing. He always ignored, though it obviously tormented him. 

One Hallow's Eve, I decided to spook him; I'd lure him into the playground, and then leave. He followed. As I planned to play my trick, he quietly grabbed the swing I was sitting on, saying: Friends forever! You left – and now I have to let go! Rest in peace, dear friend! Forgive me! Then he left.

Many Halloweens have passed. Now I swing with my best friend's grandchildren. They can't hear me through their innocent laughter, but I'm sure he can.