Claim to Fame

What is your claim to fame? What have you done, that is quite noteworthy? 8-)

Me? Probably working since I was 15 and tried different jobs when I was young to learn new things and earn more cash along the way. The fact that I have friends across countries and age range is quite fun to me, too. :meow:

What about yourself? SHARE WITH THE WORLD! :la:
Comments340
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I was in the theater when Pewee Herman was arrested.
That's pretty eventful. 
onion sad 
Nothing special here.
Perhaps clocking in over 1000 hours on my Pokemon Diamond and Emerald cartridges combined~
I'm really not sure. 
That's quite a dedication. 
I have no life. :saddummy: 
I don't have too much of it, either... if I think about it. :o
Why, what do you spend your day doing? 
Working. And then going out with my friends. Or being at home and watching documentaries. 
Documentaries on what usually? 
View all replies
I won Directors Choice (around second place) at a really nice art house that was doing a youth art show and got a ribbon and watercolor set. I am a dummy! 
For years a wind powered icecream robot I drew as a ten year old was a button on PBS kids.com, the account I had used was old and deactivated by then but I thought it was really cool.
My dinosaur drawing (done at age, nine, or close to that) was featured in Ask magazine. (At the end of every magazine they featured a small group of drawings and asked kids to send their art for the next edition, hundred if not thousands of drawings were sent in every week to be sorted through)
Once someone thought I was very pretty and said they were going to marry me one day. (okay, it was a baby, so was I, but still how often does that happen? x3)
It's nifty to win such a prestigious award. :lol: I am sure it was a significant thing in your life!

And yeah, to be pretty sure feels good. I can relate to that when people just randomly come up to me to chat. :slow: 
Indeed.Nod

I've never had that happen, I was just a mildly cute baby. x]
Haha, well, you could remember things as a kid.. that itself is an achievement. 
I suppose so! x3
I won a 'Reading Teacher of The Year' award back in 2011. :) It's still over my classroom door, even though I teach Social Studies..
That's something to be proud of. :love: It's a great honor. 
At school, I won an award for volunteering for a little over three hundred hours.
Wow, that's a lot of commitment. Impressive and well-deserved. 
When I was a kid they showed my picture on Nickelodeon. *beams with pride*
Woah! Why was that? You joined a show?
Hah no I just posted it in and they showed in one of those after-school send-in-your-picture slots. I don't know if they even do stuff like that anymore. I think it was of the Rugrats and a Ninja Turtle or something. Still, proudest moment of my entire childhood I reckon :P.