Your opinion: Why do we make/create art?

Hello I would like to ask this for your opinion because I have an art exam coming up and apparently our project is come up with our own opinion on why do artists like us around the world make art it could be anything there is no right or wrong answer but I would love to hear what you have to say this would really help me give me ideas. 
Comments19
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Because if I can imagine it I'll find a way to make it and bring it to life.  The one leading to the other was always a surprise to me letting me know "I can do this." in a an environment that almost always said, "You can't." 

To show other people what's inside of our heads.
To show things that cannot be or that could be one day.
To have fun.
To communicate.
To express feelings.

I started out of loneliness. I couldn't talk to anyone, so I talked to paper instead.
Lots'a reasons! I think it's tough when you have fun ideas stuck in your head. What's the point if no one knows what neat things you're imagining? It's a neat way to prove what a fun mind you have!
Because our parents gave us crayons at a formative age and over complimented us as we scribbled away.
Art is the language of beauty. We make it because we love this beautiful world, to let our dreams soar above the contention and strife, to find peace of mind.

Thats what i think :)
To express ourselves, and to impress.
Express and impress I like that
For others it's usually to express themselves.

But for me, there's not much why, I just feel like I need to. Just like how people might suddenly have an urge to eat spaghetti with jellybeans (or whatever), I get an urge to draw. So I do.
I create art due for self-expression and to show others there is beauty in the world and that passion for the arts and stories can produce an emotional and wonderful medium to show people's emotion. Art can be used to express the soul's intent to please others and can also inspire creativity in others and indivuality.
Opinion are others art form to blame what are made situations,
then out of a play, the abilities.

learn to produce is the path war to destruction,
cause others had being polluting society to talk products
the moral of these situations is imposed failure, as opinions becomes the product.

made alone are dressed interests, human values tries to hide the arts
so garbage, cap, s.it moth.. madness from others only pass to exist to pollute you.

to realize the product made.
Interesting I like that makes me think even more deep there's more than a picture. 
I do it because it's the best way I have to express myself.
That's wha I like about artists and people who draw because that's how they express themselves. :D 
It's the main reason for art in our present world.
The paper does not judge me no matter what I say to it
It allows me to express my thoughts, opinions and emotions without receiving a negative reply back
I create art for expression, because i love it, and because i want to make things that make people feel something.  
I love human emotion and the thought of having an effect of bringing a smile or maybe having someone cry is an amazing thing.
Art is a powerful thing that can stir those emotions we have as humans so easily and in one picture. 

Just the thought of creating something like that makes me love art.