Pick your poison!

What is your favorite alcoholic drink or drinks? I'll start. 

Mixed drinks:
Margarita, Pain Killer, Cuba Libre, Sangria plus any good rum mixed with with any kind of tropical fruit

Wine:
Sauvignon Blanc, Malbec, Merlot and Reisling 

Bonus Points:
What are you dying to try?
For me its Dark and Stormy, Mojito and a dirty vodka martini 

Cheers!
Comments115
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Sadly i`m sober and all i can say is that

:stare: u're drunk go home...
Wodka, tequilla, red wine, beer:    yum!
Grossest drink in history: absint. Get's you shitfaced tho.
never had absinthe. here its pretty wild though. Did you prepare it with the special glass, spoon, sugar cube and water? its not really meant to be drunk straight. 

I want to try some good potato vodka from Poland, I feel that's the real deal, fuck all that grain based shit. 

Tequila and red wine is good, some beer is good. 
No we didn't.  Cause absint these days is hard liquor, but you won't hallucinate like you used to. They took that ingredient out. So we just mixed it with lemonade or orangejuice. It's still disgusting that way tho. I once had a pure shot and it felt like i could breath fire for a minute, lol.
well i think you can still get the real stuff in Europe but the American stuff is a bastardization of it. 
does cider count? ..I hate alcohol. :| (Blank Stare)  tastes like sht
hard cider?

i don't like strong alcohol tastes but when mixed right it can be good, some wine is very tasty too especially paired with the right foods. 
hm.. yea, nevermind. i think i prefer pineapple juice or something lol.
:saddummy: I'm not legal drinking age yet, but I want to try red wine. Not something bitter, but something sweet. 

Until then I'll live with soda. :iconrazycryplz:
Red is good, I prefer dryer ones(less sweet) the not as sweet ones aren't really bitter though, its not like beer. 
Pain killer? does it doing anything?
I use to drink a painkiller with beer when I have headache, it doest nothing except killing the pain.
its a tropical mixed drink. Rum, pineapple, coconut, orange, and a touch of nutmeg. 
Oh I'm also dying to try a Mai Tai 

and other favorites are various Kahlua drinks. Kahlua and soda water and Kahlua and cream are nice, I can't do it on the rocks though, too syrupy. 
I've always liked mudslides. My mom and I would put Kentucky Wild Turkey instead of vodka to give it more flavor x3

I don't care much for mixed drinks otherwise. 

If I drink I'll either have some kind of Irish beer or just liquor. 
I've never had a mudslide but I do like kahlua my concern is I might find it too sweet/rich but idk. It might be good with dark rum too, that has some whiskey like qualities. 
I usually add ice and let it melt a bit, that helps the sweetness.

I haven't much rum, I had something... very cinnamony at a party once. I think my friend said it was rum.
could have been spiced rum. the thing about rum is dark and light are very different. I literally live on a tropical island(not really a paradise though) so fruity rum mixed drinks work well here. 
I forgot! What I want to try... probably really good quality gin. 
its made in a way so that the alcohol passes through like a mesh bag full of the flavoring herbs as its distilling, this is supposed to give a much milder herbal flavor than other gins. gin is special because it has a ton of herbs in it, otherwise it would just be pretty much grain vodka. 
Dark rum and sprite. I'm drinking it right now.

Also, gin or tequila with fruit juice. (I blame my two X chromosomes for that) And gin and tonic. I love gin cocktails but can't stand it straight up.

I also like red wine. The best I've had recently was a chianti I bought at the airport in Milan. I also like pinot noir. I don't drink wine to get drunk, though, sometimes I'll just have a glass to relax. But I can only get drunk off hard liquor.

As for beer... I'm not a huge beer person, but I had something called a hefeweizen I think that was pretty good. I usually end up drinking IPAs when I drink beer for some reason...
I do like dark rum, I prefer ginger ale or coke over sprite for a soda mixer and really want to try ginger beer. 

Pinot noir is goo, I haven;t had Chianti.  I can get drunk off of wine but it takes quite a lot, I can do a whole bottle and not be sloppy, I can get drunk on beer too or at least I could back in the day but I rarely drink beer now. 

hefeweizen is a very good German style. The one I had uses a certain kind of grains that gives it a banana aroma and the flavor is super smooth. 
If you ever try chianti, get the kind with the black rooster label. They're usually the best.

I just randomly picked a chianti at the airport and it turned out to be really good. It had the rooster label.