Artists needed. Andromeda 2 day music festival live art. Free entry, payment negotiable.

Ok so I have been invited to display my work and do a series of large canvass pieces during andromeda music festival 22nd november here in Australia. 48 hours... Wanting to get a montage featuring other DA members works if Oversea's, live creation on sight of your works of choice if able to attend plus free entry and negotiable commission will be paid unless you'd just like to create art amid a outdoor rave/ music festival and get free entry.

Live streaming is also of interest if your OSwhile you wonderful people create your work so festival goers can watch you while you work. Particularly wanting Aussies and those who do more unusual, surreal, psychedelic artworks. Please PM me if interested. 
:) (Smile)

If your traditional artist preferred but digital work is also great. Will be displayed on large Screen TV's. Commission negotiable make an offer. 
Comments3
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
just so you know, these type of serious job offers should be in the "Job offers" section.
I guess an admin will move this soon, or you should ask one.
 Thanks I figured that out eventually, just have not gotten around to removing the original post as I have had my folks arrive from overseas. Just got back online and about to remove said post. Thank you for notifying me. :)