The Four Rooms of The Forums

The forums are where we all meet, and all of us come from one of the four rooms; a white, a black, a red, and a many colored room. The colors indicate our general forum approach.

The White Room: Forumers from this room are the kind, helpful and considerate ones. Those who keep calm, stay polite, and generally hold back if they have nothing nice to say. They can be angered though - make no mistake!

The Black Room: These guys are not afraid of conflict - they embrace it. Dark humor, edgy comments, sarcasm etc. Forumers from here will heat up debates if they like them, and say what they want to say - also (and in some cases especially) if it isn't nice.

The Red Room: The witty ones. The flirtatious ones. The suggestive ones and deliberately weird ones. Forumers belonging here may lean towards the black or white room, but they rarely contribute, unless they have a special way of putting it.

The Room of Many Colors: The place for those, who don't fit into any of the other rooms. People from here each have their own color, that indicates a unique approach to the forums, not covered by any of the other three.

Where do you belong? Also, can you think of any deviants, who definitely belong in a specific room?

Bonus challenge:
1. Pick a random number between 1 and 37.
2. Go to the topic with that number on page one of the 'Deviants' forum.
3. Whatever the headline is, you have to say to someone in RL within 24 hours - by itself, or incorporated in a sentence.
4. Tell us what you ended up with.

Comments566
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Ooo, I belong in the white room Llama Emoji-04 (Pretty) [V1] 
Welcome, then! May the darker sides of the forums never overshadow your stay here! :hug:
Wizard houses? District's? Faction's?! Lol Hollywood always runs with this... And it never fails to be intesting, somehow. Human personality/phycology is an intesrting complexted thing, I suppose that's why.

Anyway, I'd say white (most of the time -though I'm not a troll, or war hungry, I like dark humor, and innuendo as much as the next person).

:lol: I never saw this as wizard houses until you brought up the similarity - now it seems obvious!

Yeah, people are often drawn toward questions about themselves - in 'RL' as well as online. A fact everyone dealing with online communities should be aware of is, that it's not about keeping an eye on whatever your network is doing; it's about letting them know what you're doing! That's how we work, and in some cases mutual interests arise :D

That's pretty much where I stand as well. I won't deny the entertainment value of red and black approaches, but I tend to be nice and diplomatic myself. I'm not afraid of throwing rocks, but I never throw the first one! :-)
I belong principally to the White Room, interwoven with the Room of Many Colours :)
Hmmm… Interesting! White with a twist. What is your special color in the fourth room?
I feel that I have nothing at all of Black Room on me.

But sometimes I tend to be Red Room.
The red room could be many things, and that's fine. Mostly, it's a question about where one has his/her base. We can all have bad days and feel 'black' but most of us don't take it out on the rest of the forums when it happens - nor do we find it cool or impressive (well, some do, but they're retards :D).
I would not depict them as retards. The only have another point of view, characterics and way of thinking. I am not the one to judge them as everybody unite different qualities in one's traits :)
But I have to admit that sometimes it could be difficult ...
I was… sort of joking… :bucktooth:
View all replies
You probably know which room I'd belong in ;)
I most certainly do - the question is: Do you know? :p
I sure do! Sign this black guy up for the white room :lol:
:lol:

Ironically, this comment somehow placed you in the red room! ;p
Oh, what have I done? :giggle:
You were funny - in a sophisticated way!!!

We're NOT funny in the white room! :stare: Fun and humor belongs in the red room!
I belong in the room of many colors!
With any particular favorite color?
You must be a very interesting person.
Many interesting aspects yet to be discovered! :nod: