Need help with something, please!

Comment hidden
Comments6
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Please file a ticket to the help desk where staff will be able to assist you there.

If you need help with deviantART, please refer to this thread and not make a thread in the forums as this can lead to incorrect information being spread. :)

FAQ #801: Are there any rules for the Forums?

:lock:
Well, if your premium ended, I don't think you will be able to use the widget anyway. Did somebody from the staff send you a notice telling you it was suspended? I could be wrong, but I thought it was only a feature to those with a sub and maybe it's just an issue of your sub ending ( however, what you were doing IS against the rules, so I would advise you to not do that again :). Even still, there may not even be a set time for suspension. The suspension time could just be determined on an individual basis. For example, someone using multiple accounts to deliberately filter donated points to one central account through commissions might get more time than someone in your situation.
It could be, the points were returned to the other account I have. Well, I shall see if I can do some adoptables to get enought points for a month -premium membership and see if that fix the problem. there is no hurt in try ~

The note they sent me was automatic. dunno why. 
I'm a little confused...I thought you had to have premium membership to enable the commissions widget. Either way, I would contact the help desk to find out how long your suspension will be. They will probably be able to answer your question best.
I did it while I had one, but even then I didnt seem like it was a problem when my premium finished. I already sent a mail to the contact but who knows when are they going to answer.

I just wanna see if someone else has been in the same situation and if it knows for how long it will last.
Sorry...I meant to send my reply here :( ...see comment above.