WHO the hell are you!?

Introduce yourself in one sentence, and make yourself as interesting as you can without lying.

Only interesting people will be responded to. :icondumbkawaiiplz:
Comments641
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Imaginitive, forgiving, dedicated, and spiritual
I'm artistic (need to update me gallery), short tempered, love nature, hate raw tomatoes.
im skylar and im pretty ordinary haha
Judging by your bio on your profile, you don't sound very ordinary at all.
In what way are you a fawn otherkin? :iconthinkingplz:
i just know i am. i took some time to figuure it out, but it kind of just came to me. i was always feeling phantom ears and a little tail and so, like others i meditated
I'm a sexy, educated, and responsible individual who loves dancing, arcades, having a good time but also likes existential films and intellectual conversations, especially over 15 year old scotch.
You're a bit of everything. In one delicious package. :eyes:
I'm Mag and I'm an art appreciating, philosophical, spiritual, astrological, intellectual, tired + sad mess of a teenager.
In what way are you philosophical, spiritual and astrological?
I've been studying astrology since I was about 11-12(am 16 now) and it's made an impact on my life. It never ceases to fascinate me, and I'm glad to say that it's one of the realest things I've ever dealt with. About being philosophical, I'm just constantly thinking about things. I've learned a lot about life from this. It's a combination of these two things and some others that lead to my considering myself spiritual.
I am the one that shall become the best on this site! 
HAH! ya right.
Stranger danger.
I need an adult!
I am the danger.
I am the one who knocks.
Heisenberg? :noes:
You're god d*** right.
I'm god dick? :noes:
I'm Spuggey and I'm an autistic mediocre genius, novelist, artist, archer, amateur philosopher and  traveller who is trained in the art of Shaolin Kung-fu and writing upside down and mirror image with both hands, at the same time.
:iconiseewhatyoudidthere: I'm very skeptical to every single claim you did there.
It's all absolutely true! I'm a bit odd...