Tell Me About Your Avatar

Tell me what it is. :) Mine is the portrait of Farina, a Pegasus Knight from Fire Emblem 7.

Another question: Do you prefer still or animated avatars? I'm more fond of stills; animated ones can be cool, but they all seem to be preset clones of each other or dancing Pokemon. :o
Comments391
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
my icon is a digital surreal drawing of a person  that has an arm in a cows butt , destroying  its insides : P
both still or animated is alright .
I made it on MS Paint. It's Nikola Tesla.
If I can be very bothered again I will make a Houdini one but not right now Dx
Mine fits my username perfectly.
My avatar is a picture I drew of Tron Bonne from Mega Man Legends. She's a spunky air pirate who loves to create machinery & weapons. She has a crush on the main hero of the game however, since she is a pirate they usually end up fighting each-other. I drew this picture to show support for the Legends series. The third game had been canceled awhile ago but the first two games are some of my very favorites!  
Also I guess I tend to prefer still avatars because the ones that move tend to all look similar or are blurry or something along those lines ^_^
Mine is a smiling apricot. It's a joke about a character in one of my novels. He loves apricots due to a bizarre childhood incident.

I don't mind still or animated.
Now my avatar is Zelda U Link, which I made in MS Paint myself
Ahn Jaehyo aka. Derphyo from Block B.

My blog is filled with him.
Rin from Free! going wtf.
Mine is Fluttershy sleeping. :3
Mine is Kita, my page's "mascot" if you will.  angelishi made it for me :heart:

It depends on the icon.  I personally like animated ones because there are more possibilities, but at the same time I've seen a lot of really gorgeous still ones.  I guess what matters most to me is icon quality.
A peeking portrait I drew of my OC, Candy, since he's my favorite OC.
I actually like gif icons a lot, as long as they're entertaining.
Mine is a Ghost from the video game Destiny.
And to your question: I prefer both. They both have there cons and pros.
Mind comes this awesome anime called Watamote! It is specifically in an episode where she hangs out with her old friend and they attend an arcade. This is her playing a game she was reallly good at.
It's a kind of like my OC dog thing.. but I've never really treated it as a full-fledged OC so far... with Gatotkaca costume.. my username is a mix between my nickname and Gatotkaca... because of some thing that I did years ago on the internet.. and that's why I chose that to be my avatar...
Mine is a blue version of the Autobot Insignia from Transformers :D

In answer to your question, I used to like having animated avatars, but now I'm fine with still :)
Mine is a girl with horns.
I like animated pixel icons, but, I just mike static pixel icons cause I can't make one using my tabletvo-ov
:iconarythya::iconarythya::iconarythya:
My avatar is a very small version of this one Wallpaper by Arythya
My avatar is a Mew that fails at cosplaying Yoshi and keeps running with superhuman-endurance for the animations sake ♥

Took me two whole days to make :'D
One of my photos. It's just me holding a heart I made out of snow because winter is magical! :iconsparklyla-plz:

I have no preference, I like both types of avatars equally. :dummy:
I am a dummy! That's such a lovely photo! How did you get that heart shape so well?
a shot of me at a nearby bay :) birthday picture lol.
Lots to see in that photo. :D (Big Grin) That must have been a fun birthday!
Haha it was.. I got sick after though. :/