Just Looking around.

I was wondering how many dragons there are on this site.

What is a furdragon?
A furdragon is a dragon instead of no scales (smooth body like a whale) or scaled body, they are covered in fur instead.

I feel lonely and no furdragons to talk to.
Comments29
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
that's a dog not a dragon.
It's clearly a luck dragon.
 No, it's from a movie.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_…

Luckdragon is all one word, apparently.
I only have cyborg dinosaurs :|
Rebel Cowgirls, Radosaurus Dex Referance by ScottaHemi

also you do know fur is a form of modified scale right? 
"Also you do know fur is a form of modified scale right?"

Actually that is incorrect. If that was the case dogs and cats other other furred animals means they aren't covered in fur if that was true. You have furred scales, and normal scales, then you have actual fur, which is what I am talking about. It's fur in the way you find animals like dogs. I do not have any scaled creatures, nor any modified scale creatures to what you are referring to.

Please do not jump to the analogy that what you are comparing to is absolute until you know what the person you are commenting is referring to. Seriously, you don't understand the concept for and how it grows and from what is called a follicle underneath the skin. Yes, they are made of a similar component called Keratin, but they form in completely different ways, making them neither related to each other other than what they are made up of.
yeah... hair is scales. deal with it. 
You know nothing then. Believe what you want but it's biologically not even close to the same. Neither of them have the same chemical makeup.
I've got a pet lizard... I could put a fur coat on her I guess. She's kind of a bitch though.
Theres an elf to somewhere
I'm looking for furdragons, nothing else. They are so scarce most converted to being scalies.
Oh know !   Let me check my protector dragon dragor!

Nope, he's a scaly... He says he needs the scales to stop the blades of all the knights who try to rescue me from cutting him in half!
The scales thing is actually not as effective as you think, unless your talking about explosions.
Its my fantasy ¬_¬ they are very tough
I draw furdragons.
That's not what I meant and you know it.
There's a tiger in the forums... and a couple cats. I think that's about it. :paranoid: