What site you can't live without?

I find it hard to live without 4chan. I've been banned on 4chan for about a month on September 20th, 2014. I have another 20 days to wait for my 30 day ban to expire.  So is there any other website you can't live without?

FYI, I can live without Facebook. I'm doing so far pretty good without Facebook. I hardly use Facebook anymore.
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
DA! I met great people here and this is a way I can show my art~
This one and Buzzfeed
This site and YouTube.
So basically you came back from the dead? That is what you are saying.
Google, deviantArt, YouTube.

'Nuff said.
Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google.
I wouldn't live without this wonderful place, and Wikipedia.
dA
mangareader
nwanime
DA obviously, Youtube, Google, and Facebook :3 Occasionally Fanfiction.
Fanfiction.net, Deviantart and YouTube
What's so great about FanFiction.net?
I write my stories!
Spotify, Google, and Youtube.  I love my music.Love
Deviantart, Facebook, Youtube, and Gaia Online :D
Is GaiaOnline even still active?
Yeah, and the site changed with all the inflation and whatnot.
Soundcloud, KnowYourMeme, Tumblr, Youtube and Google.
No offense but I think Reddit is a terrible site. Reddit is only good for people who like to circle-jerk.
Don't subscribe to the defaults, problem solved.
I just dislike the overall atmosphere of the site. Reddit's karma system is only good at promoting conformity and circle-jerking. I like it when people have differing opinions. The karma system is really stupid and pointless, especially if the karma system can affect how often you can post threads. You aren't even allowed to start your own threads if your karma is too low. You aren't allowed to post frequently unless you accumulated a lot of karma. And don't tell me anyone actually cares about their karma. And the comments that receive the most karma tend to be the most retarded and asinine. It doesn't matter if you have an insightful or smart karma...if most people don't agree with you, then you will receive negative karma. Subsequently, your comment will get hidden from view and censored. Anyone with half a brain will realize the karma problem with Reddit and dislike it.

4chan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Reddit
4chan isn't the best website ever, but it certainly beats Reddit.
Absolutely, but I otherwise like how the site is laid out: being able to create your own forums instead of subscribing to rigidly specified ones and sifting through posts that are relevant to what you want to see. Since I don't comment frequently and only visit niche subs where the karma problem is less evident, it's a non issue to me.