Challenge Fun #18 - Win 3 Month PM or Points!

Suggested by siantjudas, your challenge for this week is to convince us all that you are the most drunken person in this thread! However, you only have 50 words to demonstrate this, so use your words (or lack thereof) wisely!

Rules:
:bulletblue: You must use :drunk: :drunk: in your post!
:bulletblue: One entry per person.

Prize: 3 Month PM or 636 :points:
Deadline: Monday 1st September

If you have suggestions for future challenges, please state so in this thread! :la:
Comments174
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Convinced I was that... (slurred) this was de..vils aunt.. I never like her anyway. If she w...as here I would (throws up) Drunk Revamp but now I'm not s..ure... who are you looking at!!! my face (cackles) you know who I are Drunk  Drunk 
This challenge is :burp: rvmp  coolio~ Ha...ha...good l-l-luck to the...the...the others. Wooooo! EXO : Kyungsoo Fangirling 

:drunk:
wowwwwza, everyone is being so trippy... :drunk:
Coke....... my love for life...... ah...... :drunk:
asfiunjinjbvugycytvuybuinoinoknojbhibhbojnhbhihibhub-burps-gffrhbhgvaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahagahagagagatatatjajaja-pisses self- :drunk:
*talking to stop sign* You saying *burp* that i'm .. .  DRUNK :drunk:?!?! Last time i checked .. i only had 2 beers .. 2 plus 7 or was it 9 witch is only 4 so i think *burp* that i am ooookkkk, so how bout you get out of my way and  :iconpukeplz: 

49 word ;)
Wine is li;ke being stuck in front of a tv screen that screams 'FREEDOM!!!' Alcohol has many facesSinging La and there's no Billie Holiday plz.
DrunkI'm noooooooooooot drunnnk! I'm drink beveragz, yo riight! But imma liiving verrrry well *hiccup*! I luuvin beeeeerr, n’ vodka fram MOTHA RUSSIA!!!!!!! N’ da RED RED WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE... Alcohol is reeeally crucial for Tanaka, that’s meee! But I can controool myself!!!!!! Look me imma... imma ... (Fainted)
Vomit on me big daddy. :drunk:
You usually have to pay extra for vomit play.
My friend, you don't know me all too well if you think I'd have to pay extra. 
I dont always drink ... :drunk: ... but when I do... *falls off my bar stool, face-planting the floor*
The Next Day - where am I?
One time I woke up in a filed surrounded by rabbits.
One was actually smelling my face when I wake up, and when I got up, they froze, looked at me and then bolted. But I was literally surrounded by a circle of bunnies. Then I had to make my best guess on which direction to hike back to a road and try to sherlock where my car probably was.
:drunk: fuck the liberals
Well that's not even trying...
I thought I was being special.
No, you're being about average right now.
:puke: HHAHHAHAahahaaa Fella BreakDance (Music Band)  :puke: :burp: weeeeeeeeeeeeeee :puke: wowooooowww wooooooo woooo :burp: HAHhahahhhhaaahahaa :drunk:
What's it like to be drunk
It's like fucking an angel while doing a speedball.