Types Of Food You Hate?

So, what are some types of food you hate or don't like? When I mean this, I don't mean just one specific dish, I mean a TYPE of food. Are you not a fan of pastas? Or meals with way too much cheese? Or certain types of meals with vegetables? Or foreign food perhaps then?

Here's some of my examples:

:bulletblack: I do not like cheesy meals (no pun intended). Things like macaroni and cheese, or lasanga, I just can't understand how you can eat something with shit loads of cheese. Like, that's just so boring!

So, what about you then?
Comments145
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Basically, anything that looks like it will, or will, make me sick to my stomach, but that's mainly concerned with prep.
Despite I live in the UK I am not very patriotic to the English Foods
Beef Stew and Dumplins are horrible. even make me throw up when I eat it :(
Fish and Chips(fries)
Shepherds Pie
Pukka Pies
salads, and really fatty foods.
Marmite, celery, white chocolate (too sickly) and garlic.
I Do NOT Like Anything With Meat, Gelatin, Or Rennet In It. Food With Gelatin/Rennet Would Include Marshmallows, Most Cheeses (Not All), Most Frosted Cereal, Frosted Pop Tarts, Gummy Candy, ETC. 
I don't eat potatoes. I'm sorry but I don't eat french fries. >_<
anything spicy
Pizzas...
and lasanga...
Mashed potatoes. I like potatoe in any other form, but mashed potatoes just has the most vilest of textures to it, I can't help but choke when I eat it. ick. Related: www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNeJIL… 
Corn on the cob, bustle sprouts, things that are REALLY good, but i am allergic to
Hard shell tacos, nuts and chips. It gets stuck in my teeth.
Oh, yeah, I hate when food gets stuck in your mouth, especially nuts. I Can never get them out.
Mexican food.  For whatever reason, I don't like it.  No tacos, no burritos, nada.  The only thing I like is nachos and even then it has to have decent chips and SUPER good cheese (I love the taco bell nacho cheese).
I'm with you on meals with too much cheese.
I also don't like it when everything looks gross and devoid of colour in a stir-fry dish to the point where I can't tell one veggie from another.
I'm the complete opposite - the cheesier, the better!  :la:

Seafood sucks.  Some of it smells amazing when it's cooking, but the flavors and textures are disturbing.   I've tried it all kinds of ways, even used to catch some of it, but...meh. 
I hate Swiss cheese more than any other food. It tastes like sour plastic and I do not know how anybody can like the taste.

I also don't like sandwiches. I can eat peanut butter and jelly, and PROCESSED bologna (like, Oscar Meyer bologna) but anything from a deli, eww. Any cold cut or cheese on a sandwich I can't stomach. 

Grapefruit, cranberries, HOT coffee (I can drink cold) and BEER I hate. Sometimes I feel like my taste buds are messed up because I hate so many foods that people really enjoy. 
I hate beans, all of them. I've never found any that I like, and green beans and lima beans are the worst of them. YUCK!!!!
Canned peas are just as bad, which is funny because I like them fresh from the pod; but I guess the canning process somehow just seems to destroy the taste.
Then there's the worst of the worst, green peppers. Those things destroy the taste of any food they touch. If I could, I would have outlawed them and those things would have been gone years ago. 
I completely dislike veggies or dishes with eggs / egg parts with them. (Exceptions are things like cakes, cookies, etc. 'cause you have to mix the egg into the batter and whatnot)

I'm not a fan of veggie dishes either.
Salad of any kind is nasty. 
I can't stand nuts or foods with them. Except peanut butter. I love it, and can stand foods that it's in. But I've gotten bad indigestion from cashews, and thrown up after eating cake that I didn't know had some kind of nuts in it. Also peanut M and M's are gross.
Salads without dressing.
Cucumbers.
Bread with peanut butter spread. Damn hard to chew.
Carrots. Meh.
Beans.
Especially broad beans. Yuck.
Deb potato. Yuck.
Olives. Yucky.
Brussel spruts. Very yucky.
Coffee. Disgusting, and the mere smell of it gives me a headache.
Cottage cheese- If its near me i will start gagging o.o
Lima beans-  EWWWWW
Yogurt- Its just gross
Gravy - Its...ew ;-;
Mayo - GET IT AWAY :minigun: Mayo 1