how get more pageviews?

Hello guys, this is very important question for me. How get more pageviews? I adding arts everyday, submit them to groups and when is my lucky day I have 100 pageviews... how to get more? :(
Comments219
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I don't see it as ungrateful. It helps us figure out what people like of our stuff. So really I can only suggest is be activate and try new types of art or media. ( p.s. make sure you use tags, I only seen the tag option three weeks ago.... (T_T)
Be more active in dA, post more art, Compliment others' art.

That's three ways I could think of.
Be helpful, browse journals for people who really need a question answered, or even a bit of praise in one way or another. 
Give llamas, comment in a kind way on people's work, give them a bit of friendly advice if you're feeling brave.
Figure out what time the most people are online, and choose that for your upload time. That way more people will see your work. 
To be honest though, you seem to be doing great, with 60,000 pageviews and almost 2,000 watchers. 
And with every one of us that looks at your page to check, you gain one more...
thank you for help :)
You have a lot of page views, I honestly don't think you need more, I mean I am lucky to have over 5,000 page veiws and to be honest, your seeming a bit ungrateful, 60000 is a lot of people to see your page, why don't you take that into consideration?
100th person calls me ungrateful... so I saying 100th time: NOW I SEE THAT I MADE MISTAKE WHEN I STARTED COMPARE MYSELF TO OTHERS. ok?
I didn't say anything about comparing yourself to others -_- just don't make it public
damn, you didnt understand me. --> I <-- see that I did it and I know now thats mistake. thats all.
Yes I did understand you, I compare myself to people all the time, but you shouldn't have made it public, that's all I am saying
yes, I know. I stopped doing it.
I hate when people with a shitload of pageviews and active watchers who comment on all their stuff make posts like this.
I've been on this site for a year longer than you and you have twice as many views and watchers than me.
Maybe if you're not satisfied with views and active followers, then maybe you should reevaluate what you want from this site, because you seem to be doing something right already.
ok, cause I already see my problem Ill tell it: I just compare myself to others what is big mistake. now I stopped it so I stop care about that all so much. and important thing, I asked about pageviews, not watchers because I have a lot of them. I see it, Im not dumb.
well as I told before. People like the same shit always. Mainstream. So in a site like this to get more views ya gotta adapt to the anime-ish style people like. It's not something that would improve your art, just change it, but it would give you more views. Also dark styles are good for your actual fans but most prefer more colorful styles so yeah, those are the 2 main things ya can do.  I personally prefer your style, but if what you want is pageviews I guess that's the way
always try to help if I can ;)
Well aren't you ungrateful. :lol: 
No kidding you are. Some people would kill for that much reception, and some are 
AMAZED at having even 1 watcher, llama, favorite or pageview and you're here complaining about not
having "many pageviews" which is pretty much a slap in the face to the almost 2000 people watching you.
Imagine, you watch and support an artist you like, and they're here being a b*** about not having more.

I'm sorry but if for a second you think that 2000 PEOPLE watching you and supporting your art and whatnot is an 
at least pretty big achievement, just because you want as many as maybe yuumei or sakimichan, people that work hard on
improving their art and focusing on what's important, and not crying about numbers on their page like you are right now,
you are being an absolute child.
great, but I dont talking about my watchers because I have a lot them -,- learn to read first
You have to be more active around dA. I don't count how much page views I receive daily but I check the overall number and work on it.