Favourite insults?

What are your favourite insults? My current favourite is from CJ in GTA: San andreas: "Are you a professional moron, or just a gifted amateur?"
Comments348
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
"I have to give it to you, when it comes to the art of dumbassery...you're a genius"
Your mum. Never gets old, and can be used in a variety of situations
Is that your face or did your neck throw up? Lol
I just remembered a good one I got off of Cracked. I think it was by Seanbaby and he was talking about someone who wrote a horrible self-help book or something. "Every time you flush a toilet, four species of fish go extinct." 
"Your face is bigger than a turd".
"Your eyes look very blue, that it is so cold".
"Let me turn around so we can speak equally: Ass to ass."

"Wear a diaper over your head cause shit is spilling out your mouth." Brian from Family guy once.

And really anything with the suffix -ass is almost guaranteed to be good. Examples:

Dumbass
Shitass
Jackass
bastard ass
Shove a foot up you ass!! -I love this one the most- Anyone who watched the show will know this :3
Your face... your ass... what's the difference? (Duke Nukem)

Get off of my internet you demented butt pirate (Random made with some insult generator)

Oh, and my dad uses this a lot:
(I'm) not as stupid as you look. (Somewhat a direct translation from my native language)
I thought this one up yrs and yrs ago ((Your So Ugly Even Death Died Of Shock)) i know horrible lol
((You don't have a family tree, you have a family cactus because they're all pricks. 
Your birth certificate was an apology letter from the condom factory.))
That was a GOOD one!! Love it!
((Shhh-
I stole them from YouTube comments))