what if you were chosen to be leader of humanity, would you do it?

I personally wouldn´t i am too stupid to be boss
Comments86
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Followers are kinda like friends right?
Sure! I'd do it ^^
God, it will be a damn huge responsibility then... I have to lead billions of humans, and cater to their needs... However, billions is too much for me, and it will be a damn tough job.
so wiil you do it
Sure, but it would end in fire and oblivion and in a thousand years alien explorers would discover the remains and wonder what kind of apocalypse befell this species and what they found would cause them to flee in terror.

would be fun though.
Yes. I want the wars to end and I want world peace. I don't really see a reason for people killing each other. Unless it is fiction, then it's a good story.
you are a good person
The pressure?  The responsibility?  The chance someone will rise against me and plan an assassination?  No thanks.  ^^;
even if you would get free ice cream?
......ok NOW you tempt me.
i´m a good politician
Probably, but I'd have directors and secretaries out the ass XD I'd let leaders of individual nations keep their power over the citizens, but at first sign of trouble or dissent, a specialized team would insert in and make the leader "disappear", replaced by a puppet government. After a couple times, the world's leaders would get the picture.
Can I make myself a shadow leader and use someone who's been brainwashed by me to be the leader?
YES! Mr Incredible 

"i did my best but i guess my best wasnt good enough, cause lord knows were not getting anywhere"

"if I fail, if I succeed atleast i lived as i believed"
yes and id have banned the use of clothing especially for hot women! La la la la 

id have restrooms joined together! Giggle 

and have monogamy legalized for all!:happybounce: 
what is monogamy?