How are you, really ?

How are you, really ?
Comments60
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Bored.  Wondering what do for my next stupid grimdark animu fanfic.
I'm survivin, all I can really say :P
cant complain, i have good health, good friends, excessive food consumption and booze. all in all im good, thanks for askin Nod 

how bout you? Mr. :iconvianto:
tired, and starving! but I cant eat cause its like 3 in the morning. also feeling overwhelmed by homework.
I'm good today :) being a bit lazy and could be catching up to emails, private messages and stuff more -.-

I blame the cloudy rainy weather... XD;
stressed exhausted tired depressed emotionaly exhausted
lonely, depressed and emotionally exhausted
virtual high five*
stressed level over 99999999999....................
Lonely, stressed out yet excited!
Thirsty, drowsy, hungry...and a bit bored. But I promised myself I would finish this chapter today, so blah.
Stressed and nervous, yet super excited!
My life in a nutshell.
I'm lonely, annoying, lifeless, depressed and sad.
I'm happy, but tired right now, becuase I just got through painting (almost all of) the first coat of paint for my new bedroom (my family just moved). Also, becuase I was helping unpack boxes and organize things.

Artistically, I'm going through a bit of a dryspell at the moment. I know it'll pass though and keeping myself busy helps relieve the stress :3 It feels much better to be physically tired than to be fidgety feeling from doing nothing for a long time :)
I miss my PIE fairy!  And my beaver pal, sniff, also my giraffe friend!
I've got a sinus infection. It is not fun.
Well annoyed because i was forced to go to one. Of those talk in a circle and share your feelings meeting, but i don't like to talk. So i sat there. Im also thoughtful because I'm trying to come up with a poem to read at the next meeting so that is all i have to say.
I'm great, but tired and sore... just completed the BasicRider course for motorcycle and scooter :3