Things You Love And Hate At Parties?

Okay, so, another one of my threads, about things you love and hate. So, now, what things do you love and hate at parties? Do you like the drinking? Do you hate the loud noise?

So, what I love/like:
:bulletblack: The food. Especially if its a birthday and we get an awesome cake. :drool: 
:bulletblack: Drinks, and by drinks, I mean regular drinks, like fizzy. I don't drink alcohol.
:bulletblack: Sometimes if it's a birthday party and someone has made a funny compilation thingy or something.

What I hate/dislike:
:bulletblack: The music, especially when it gets past midnight and everyone gets ridiculous with it. Kept me up during Christmas!
:bulletblack: When it's a party for someone but then someone will bring all their friends over instead. I feel my big sister does this a lot. Say it's my big brother's birthday party, she brings all her friends over.

So, what about you? What do you love/like and hate/dislike at parties?
Comments52
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Love:
Drinking
Company
Dancing
Music
Banter

Hate:
When they're too crowded
That one miserable person who clearly doesn't want to be there but doesn't want to leave either
Love: the food, good music, good people and did I mention food (I just love food)
Hate: when people get carried away, when someone bring alcohol and when the music begins to suck
Love
:bulletblack: Music
:bulletblack: Food and drinks

Hate
:bulletblack: Balloons
:bulletblack: If it's too crowded

It's not that often I go to parties anyway :giggle:
Love:
-The people. People are so much fun.
-Drunk people. Drunk people are even more fun
-Music. So long as it's good.
-Food. Cause food.

Hate:
-The drinking. I don't drink and I don't want to.
-Getting ready. I don't put on makeup often but when I do it's probably because I'm going to a social event.
I love the food and drinks at the party, but i hate the balloons, as I feel that they are too childish.
Love:

- food and drinks
- talking to a few people I don't see that much anymore

Hates:

- too many people
- when it's too loud, it stresses me out a bit so I end up spending most of the party in a quiet place if it's at home (if it's elsewhere I usually end up going home)

Most of the parties I've been to are family parties so usually doesn't get too crazy and people are actually decent enough to pack up and go home before it gets too late (not like here where people are blasting music until 2-3am, usually on the nights I have to get up early for work (YAY). Oddly enough, they don't throw parties when I work late, hmmm...
Love:
My friends
The drinks
The food
Music

Hate:
The other people ( most of the time not nice so thats why )
For like in a disco too many people 
A setting that encourages meeting people and socializing.
Free food, beverages, and sometimes cake! ... Possibly other drugs.
Dressing up, feeling good, going out.
Attractive boys and girls to playfully flirt and interact with.
A good playlist I can look up later! Arrow Bullet Left (Tan) F2U! 

Dislikes :
The drunk bitch on the floor I have to step over in order to get to the bathroom.
Using other people's bathrooms. 
Drama drama drama... especially if it's from that drunk bitch on the floor.
Guys who come up to me expecting to get laid.
When I meet people I don't want to see at the party. -.-
Love - meeting new people, great music, great drinks

Hate - people who don't drink (fuck off, don't go to a party if you don't drink.), prissy idiots, ugly perverts or perverts in general, terrible dancers, awful DJ's, slow service at the bar.
I like the abundance of food; I dislike the noise, the multitudes of people, and the headache I end up with later.
What I hate about parties: parties.
I prefer to sit with my friends in the house of one of the friends ^^' 
So I know what you re saying Taiga and Minori (I miss you hug) [V1] 
Love:
Drunk women acting all flirty

Hate:
Drunk women vomiting on me while acting all flirty
I go to parties often!

What I like:
-In college, it's easier to talk to anyone/meet anyone. Because everyone is drinking and people in college here are more chill regardless.

-When people let loose. I hate those dudes that are always trying to be above people that they think they are too good to get a few drinks in them or just to sit down and talk. They come in just to show up and then leave.

-At house parties sometimes the host likes to put up some video games to play. I love playing random people in like Halo and especially games like Super Smash Bros cause it's just pure fun.

-Dem college girls dressing up doe.

What I don't like:
-Some people try to separate their normal life with school life and try to ignore you when you see them afterwards, outside of the party.

-Some people get too drunk and get all emotional.
I... don't got to parties often, but I do enjoy the random talks I have with my friends. The free food and drink, non alcoholic of course, are great too!
I just don't like going most of the time because of how exhausted I get. The parties never go to any time late, but I just get exhausted mentally which kind of ruins it for me.
I like:

-Having the chance to dress up.
-Free food and drinks (mostly non-alcoholic).
-Being able to see friends I don't get to spend time with very often.

I hate:

-Loud music, specially when I don't like the music.
-People who thinks I should dance or drink more because everybody else is doing it.
-Girls who dedicate part of their time to talk about how the other girls look ugly or weird.
-When people drag me to parties where I'll have no close friends (boooooriiiiing).
I lost interest in parties as soon as my generation discovered a little thing called alcohol. Suddenly bowling, pizza and cake just didn't do it for them anymore :(
Love:
* Catching up with friends
* Meeting fun new people
* Food
* Getting intoxicated
* Acting immature

Hate:
* Having to put up with friends-of-friends, who are trashy/racist/creepy
* Not being able to leave when I want to, because there's no transportation
Love: Free food/drinks

Hate: Pretty much everything else
lol let's see.

Like:
:bulletblue:Fun/interesting company.
:bulletblue:Musica
:bulletblue:DRINKS!
:bulletblue:Weed and LSD
:bulletblue:Awesome food cake
:bulletblue:We're taking photos, singing, drunkenly pledging life long friendships and fun activities.

Dislike:
:bulletred:Hard drugs
:bulletred:Only cordial or some shit like that for drinks.
:bulletred:Suck-ish food.
:bulletred:Male egos treating the place as a chance to settle scores or show how 'manly' they are to chics. Why not just chill and enjoy rather than getting in our faces?
:bulletred:People who don't know how to get a room or close the doors.
:bulletred: During high school, I remember at this party some guy showed up with his parents for supervision. So awk.
:bulletred:This one time some guy begged me to let him blow me no matter how many times I told him no and to leave me alone.
party's are wicked awesome! if theyre not well make em!La la la la 

loves:

- the foods, the foods and oh yeah the frickin foodzzz!!! :D (Big Grin) 
- the drinks, the juices, the beer,the hard liquor! Oops! 
- the pretyy girls, drunk pretty girls, drunk lose pretty girls Flirtatious 
- the disco dance, rave dance, wild drunken dance! :dance:
- the karaoke singing, drunken singing, everyone sings along while drunk Singing 
- the cake!!! the chocolate flavored, double nutella coated, black chocolate cored, bathed in chocolate syrup cake!!! :nuu: 

hates:

- veggie foods, soups, and no food (what kind of party doesnt have food?) Bleh 
- no drinks! no beer!no hard liquor!only bottled water drinks?omfg 
- no pretty girls! :( (Sad) 
- no dancing!No, I disagree! 
- no singing! Oops! 
- NO CAKE!!!! Rage 

guess thats it! 
Food, having a fun time with friends, taking ridiculous selfies :XD:, listening to some of the music I prefer, drinks etc.

Dislikes:

Topics that make me feel uncomfortable, talking about school, etc.
Yeah, that'd be a bit weird talking about school at a party. It'd maybe be like talking about soemthing at a funeral, but that would be worse.