Embarassing stories

Anyone have embarassing stories? I wanna see and read them. :D
I like reading other people's stories, I don't have a embarassing story or moment lol. 
Comments143
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
I have one that could top all these. Me and my best friend (at the time) were in an epic tickle fight when he butt dialled his girlfriend.

She recorded the audio and showed it to all her friends at school XD
Now that's funny. It has never happened to me before lol
One time, me and my friends went to the liquor store early in the morning before school started to get some snacks.

I was at the drink section and saw bottles of glass "mineral soda" [omg why do I even got that]. I pulled one out and BAM. Two bottles smashed onto the floor. I didn't felt bad, but I hate how I have to pay for the accident. Pssh, I laugh too lol.
Yeah you have to pay if you broke it. XD
long story short, I stepped in the middle of the road, yelled at a car to stop, opened the back door to get in and then realize that the driver was not my dad but was in fact a stranger. 
Oh you gotta be more careful lol
I know one! It was at a house party from a friend! We danced to loud music and suddenly... her pants ripped. I laughted so loud. Then she sat at the ground, so that nobody can see it. XD
Lol to avoid embarassment. :)
Still pretty embarassing though.
Well 2 years back when me and Erica were still together I decided to stay the night at her place. We then decided to sleep naked that night. It was hot as hell so we kicked the covers off of the bed. When it was morning me and her just woke and hopped out of bed. Erica's aunt walks by and sees us both naked. She says "You kids these days, always having sex in open sight. Nice size though." After that I was kinda freaked out. never expected my gf's aunt to stare at my package. 
Haha aww that's embarassing. :D
don't remind about it.
    Well, one time my family and I were at an indoor water park. I suddenly had to pee really really bad, but, coincidentally, we were on the side of the park opposite from where the bathroom was. I ran to get there as fast as I could. I got into a stall and was about to sit down when my body decided it couldn't take it anymore and I just started peeing all over the floor while standing in the middle of the stall. And I didn't try sitting down because then it would go all over the toilet.
   Luckily, because there were people dripping from the pools and from washing their hair, there was water everywhere on the bathroom floor and so hopefully that blended in. And when I came out of the stall, nobody was there accusing me of anything, so I just ran.
  I feel really bad for whoever used it after me.....
Oh dear, that's embarassing. well glad nobody accused you or knew what happened. :)
The only ones that come to mind:

• When I turned on a "one way street" in the wrong direction, and my family was in the car - luckily for me, no police saw me - on a similar driving I one time ran the red light and didn't even noticed until my grandma let me know (that time it was only my grandma and I)

• At McDonalds (my little sister wanted to go), when I had to use the restroom as an emergency, I went into the ladies restroom (I'm male) - except for an employee (I could tell he was laughing inside), no else noticed or entered the restroom.
One time I learned that the single-stall restroom at a Subway's door didn't lock when a random guy opened the door.
haha that's embarssing. :D
There was a photo of me published in the widely distributed university newspaper. It was only after said wide distribution that it was noticed that there was a box of condoms on the bookshelf behind me. And oh boy was it noticed.
And they weren't even mine.