The thing you most hate...

... you've turned into!

And I don't mean like hating drug dealers, but fictional characters. I know we all have one particular character or person we don't like- what if you turned into them all of a sudden? How would you feel? 
Comments223
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
If I turned into a creeper from Minecraft, I would get pissed off and go insane, and then explode.
Oh god, today a bunch of creepers came into my village and blew shit up.
I spent the rest of the day replanting potatoes.
I hate them because they sneak up on me from behind and  explode when I'm not aware.

So that's why I use third-person view most of the time.
It's easier for me to control when I use first person view.

I was near my village church and I saw two creepers, I led them away so they could safely explode.
I'm agnostic, but I still want to come to minecraft church services on sunday because I have nothing better to do.
It would be a short lived life then. 
Oh gawd, I'm a self-centred lazy douchebag with no manners whatsoever and treats everyone, especially women, like trash. Kill me Now 
Yep.... and how does that make you feel? 
I wanna crawl in a hole and die, but I'm too lazy to get up, so someone has to carry me. 
Don't look at me. 
Obsessed Christians, stuck up people, homophobes, sexists, racists and my classmate. I don't know which one of these is the worst.
Me neither, maybe they all fuse into one person, and that's what you turn into. My gosh, what horror. 
OMG! Indeed horrific as hell
I could kick you ass at least.
:iconrussellbrandplz: :iconsaysplz:  Eeeeew! I'm all hairy and weird looking.  I look like a rejected Tim Burton character!  My hair is a total mess!  Does he even know what shampoo and conditioners are?  I can't stand to look at myself,  i'm a monster! 
don't worry. all you have to do is not look into mirrors anymore and just enjoy the money you make from the movies you appear in. 
He hasn't been in any since 2012.
That's true... maybe his career flopped. In that case, I'm not sure what you'll be doing then...
There's always stand-up.
That's true. yOu could do that. Or appear in conventions. 
View all replies
Extra picky folks...people who feels the need to correct any tiny mistake you can make and turn it into a huge snowball