Pets

Pets!!!:petllama: 

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! Do you have any? If so then what?

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! Whats its name?

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! How did you get said pet(s)?

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! How long have you had them?

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! Do they annoy you or do you just love them to death? 

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! Share a memory/story bout your pet!

Paw Bullet Pink (Outline) - F2U! I have 3 cats
Paw Bullet Pink (Outline) - F2U! 2 boys- Piglet and Periwinkle and a girl- Smokey
Paw Bullet Pink (Outline) - F2U! Piglet and Perry came from a friend of mine when they were babies and Smokey just showed up
Paw Bullet Pink (Outline) - F2U!  I'v had the boys for 4 years and my girl for 2
Paw Bullet Pink (Outline) - F2U! at the moment annoy because piglet thinks my keyboard is a pillow, but I do love them. 
Paw Bullet Pink (Outline) - F2U! My boys are scared of thunderstorms, when it rains they hide under my pillows, sometimes I don't know they are there and I go to sit/lay and they are there (oops)....Smokey can be a lil bitch lol she loves to knock stuff over, I will set something some were for 1 sec, like a cup of water and she will jump up on the table, knock it over, then jump down and just look at me...wtf? lol :felinoid: 
and I have tons of other stories...to many to tell. they are crazy TheDancingKitten 

Pics!!!!
Smokey: media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori…
Piglet and Perriwinkle, left is when I got them and right was taken bout 2 months ago :media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/ori…
Pig and Perry's "its bout to rain and we are scared look" media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/ori…
Comments398
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! Yes, I have a dog. A shih tzu/chihuahua mix, to be exact.

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! Her name is Lindsey. Named her after a Total Drama Island character originally, then I changed the spelling of the name when I read some dog names on the internet

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! My friend had a dog who had puppies and her family were selling them so I decided to adopt one of them

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! Since 2008

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! I love her very much <3  She cheers me up whenever I'm sad and she's the reason why I am no longer scared of dogs ♥

Paw Bullet (Purple) - F2U! Lindsey had two near death experiences with poisoning, but my dad was able to save her from both of them by feeding her sugar and throwing up the poison. I was scared to death; I'm so glad she was safe <3
aww, shih tzu/chi bet thats cute...so shes a shi chi lol

thats scary :( (Sad)  did someone poison her on purpose being mean or did she just get into something ?
Oh, the latter. When she was a puppy, Lindsey licked some bug spray off the wall and we didn't bring her inside because she needed to be potty trained at that time. On the other time, she ate some rat poison... That guy had one job >.>  He's the one to put out the rat poison in the garage in the first place but NOOO. Lindsey needed to go outside to do her business and he just left her there unattended >.>  Ahh, I'm just so happy that she was safe <3  You know, sometimes I feel that Lindsey likes my dad more than me because he saved her life and she never forgot about that time... But, really, anybody would keep that memory in their hearts and love the person who saved their life xD
"hmmm whats this weird foul smelling liquid on the wall I...must..lick!" Puppy Emote 
poor baby

and yeah I guess if someone saved me I would feel some special bond to them, I'm sure she still loves you of course, shes prob jus grateful 
Do you have any? If so then what?
Right now I have a dog, a chihuahua! Before, I also had two cats but they're gone now as well as hamsters, rats a bunny and some chickens.

Whats its name?
His name is Buddy!

How did you get said pet(s)?
Bought him from a coworker where I worked.

How long have you had them?
Going almost 10 years now!

Do they annoy you or do you just love them to death?
He's a chubby little burrito, how can you hate him?! 

Share a memory/story bout your pet!
My dog, being a chihuahuha, thinks he can take other dogs 5x his size and more! He does gets along with them after a while as well as other people. He even got along with the two cats and even break up fights between them. Also, he hates baths so if you say the word, he will find a place to find.
chubby little burrito who thinks he is tough, I lOVE it!!! :excited: 
Yup! His reaction to a stranger in the house is to back away while barking at them! Then hide under something...
lol he sounds ferocious NOOO, DUN LEAVE MEH HEER ALONE 

some Chihuahuas are mean tho and do attack :o (Eek)  
Don't worry. He'll be your best friend once he gets to know you! He just puts on an act!!

I've seen a chihuahua that kept barking at me and hated me for years. It was one reason it kind of put me off from chihuahuas for a while until I got my dog. At least they're not all like that! Also, quite a while back, they had a small pack of chihuahuas running the streets where my aunt and uncle lived. They're gone now at least.
lol a chihuahua street gang, I love it! I am a dummy! 

My grandparents had a chihuahua she wasn't very nice, or so everyone said, she would always bite my brother and cousins, but she was always so sweet and cuddly to me . 
I have a half siamese cat (the one in my avatar) named Minu, I got it from my aunt and she's been with me for 3 years already.
She's a fatty, lazy, lil' shit, likes to scratch the sofa, chairs, furniture etc, eat and sleep... A LOT.
She's not the cuddly type.. like.. at all! But she's cute and we love her! <3
awww I looked at your pics shes precious!!! X3 Emote :eeeee: Are you sure shes only half? she looks full to me, there are different kind of Siamese with different coloration and fur, mine are more of a seal point, they sometimes  have a darker coat, Minu almost looks like a chocolate point.

mine are super affectionate and cuddly, in a 'I wanna be held and treated like a new born baby 24/7' kinda way.  They'll be 4 September 11 
heres some pics! I am a dummy! 
media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/ori…
media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/ori…

Piglets in 1st pic...Periwinkles on bottom . they're my babies Meow :3 
Aww.. yours are cute too!!
I know she's half, her dad was an ordinary black cat, and if you squint, she also has stripes on her tails and paws.
And she's a bit cross-eyed, the vet told us it's a common trait in siamese cats.

Ugh, she's officially my first pet and I wanted a fluffy cuddly ball of fur to have in my lap and pet, and I got an hooligan that spends more time in our neighbours' houses than ours, but comes home to eat and sleep!
shes a beautiful cat, yeah Periwinkle is cross-eyed too, its hilarious, he's adorable. 
sometimes the lap pets can be a little annoying, nice too...Piglet is a mommas boy and around 9 every night he knows its cuddle time so he heads back to my room right now he is resting under my arm as I type lol
Siamese Cat Hug 
I have 3 cats and a dog 

I recently acquired a kitten named Link, his mum left him in the sun to die (he was a premature baby)
me mum called me to pick him up from her work and so I did.
I've had him for a couple of days now (he's 11 days old)
as for if he annoys me yes but I love him very much 
I only have one memory , when I picked him up I teared up cause he was so small
I thought how could the mum just leave him like that.

Me other cats names are 
Stripe(11 years old) I had gotten him when I was 5
Sophie(10 years old) Me brother  had gotten her when I was 6 
Mew(4 years old) Me sister got him the same way I got me cat but mew was 2 weeks when we got him
and my dog (8 years old) Me sis and mum bought him from a friend
all my pets are annoying but I do love em a whole lot 
I remember holding em when they was babies 
aww poor little Link Really Sad  Good luck taking care of him, I know how hard it is to raise a kitten that young . 
Do all your pets get along?
I have my 2 cats Piglet and Periwinkle that I'm taking with me when I get married and move next month but my fiancee wants to re name one of them Mew Mew La Plz 
It is quite difficult but keeps me happy knowing Link is well now .
not all my pets get along Mew doesn't get along with any of them
the vet said it's cause he was tortured before we got him 
see me mum works as a maid in a rundown hotel and next to that 
hotel is where the cats live some people love the idea as some 
do not and actually try killing them with poison or by hand 
but me mum told em not to or she will do the same to the 
person who harms em.

Mew was tortured as a kitten so he was quite afraid of any loud 
sounds or anything that potentially grabbed him , the rest get along
fine and me dog is more cat than dog 

Are you open to the Idea of renaming your cat? 
I actually quite like the name mew it's rather fun to say. 
Aw thats so sad, ppl are so mean. Sad dummy your sweet for rescuing them. 

Idk if I am or not, Piglet doesn't really respond to his name any way so I guess it wouldn't really matter. Cutie Shrug 
Have you tried the treat bag method , that's how I got 
my eldest cat stripe to respond to his name.
no,does it work? or do they just expect treats everytime you say their names ? :P

I wanna potty train mine...ever tried that?
They will expect treats for the first week or so as time goes 
they will however want some sort of affection such as petting 
or scratching em. 
potty training can be quite difficult but I never trained em
the mother cat instantly knew how to go to the bathroom
so she would always show em where to go ,  from there 
the eldest cats trained the kittens since then.
I heard you can just put them in the litter box until they go
but you must be careful as they do think the litter is food.
View all replies
I have a dog named Billy. Billy is about 15 and the most hilarious little thing i've ever met in my life. Billy has been with me since he was a puppy and he's well loved. He likes to check out everything... and raise his little dog eyebrows and then walk away. 
awww Billy is an old boy then, how much does that equal to in dog years I wonder? What kinda dog is he? 
He's a mutt dog... a nice mixes of collie, whippet and german shepherd and possibly some doberman. My dream dog. He's ancient in human years.