Funny Fart Stories

Time for a disgusting thread! So, do you have any fart stories? You know, stories that have involved farting? Yeah, gross, I know.

Here's some of my examples:

*One time, this giy I liked from school was over, and I farted in front of him by accident or something. It was rpetty embarrassing.

*Another time, my mum and I were watching a movie about some dragon or something, it was really crappy, and there was a scene in the movie with a giant turd, and then we could both smell something bad. And it turned out one of our dogs had let one rip aka, she had farted. So, we were watching a movie with a scene with a giant turd, accompanied with a gross fart.

So, those are some of mine. What about yours?
Comments41
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
i farted too much and shit came out during class
My dog is known to fart and run.  She'll fart either in my room or on my lap, and then immediately get up and leave the room.
I don't really have any luckily but we all gotta fart. :nod: better out than in. ;)
Mine was where I farted so bad, I cleared half the classroom. I was then known as drifting smoke for the 7th grade year.
There are some funny fart scenes in Gaki No Tsukai.

In Matsumoto Haunted Hotel (2001), Matsumoto's fart scared Hamada.

In the Hot Springs Batsu Game (2003), Matsumoto farted in Tanaka's face.

Then in the Yugawara Batsu Game (2004), Matsumoto farted in front of Hamada, Yamazaki, and Tanaka, butt naked :D

Also in the Police Batsu Game (2006), Hamada got a Thai kick and said that he couldn't stop farting :D

You can find the episodes on Dailymotion. They also have the Yugawara episode on YouTube. It's in part 4 :D

I can't think of any fart stories involving me :shrug:
I developed a talent for farting in the few seconds of silence between movie trailers at the cinema.

I'm not a proud man.
Oh, not a funny one really, but when I was in high school, this kid next to me farted in every lesson, sometimes more than once. It would be one of those silent, deadly farts that really, really stank. She always acted like nothing happened, but I knew it was her. :paranoid:
Bless my dad. Farting is pretty natural and all, but, on a rare occasion, he would let a big one off at the dinner table, while we were all seated and eating. I don't think it ever smelled, but the noise always made me laugh. I remember my mother was half laughing and half disgusted by it. :P
That pretty much sums up my dad.
Bless our dads? :la:
One time I farted so hard It went into the future, and hit your face in the year 2025.
This is the great story of my friend Dennis from when he was 15 and lived through an important event that would change his life.
Dennis was sitting in a chair at home watching tv. It was an exciting show that kept his full attention. Little did he know of his fathers wicked plans. Dennis was about to enter manhood.
His father pulled down his pants and put up his behind as close to Dennis face as he dared. Then he farted. it was a magnificent fart that even had a spray. He sprayed his sons face with his fecal fluids and he couldn't have been prouder. Dennis was now a man.

The end.
Did you make this up? :paranoid:
No. :D Everything is true.
I don't believe it. :paranoid:
Eeeh? Weird...
Ok...

In school, sitting in the back of the class, I was not allowed to go to the bathroom until the class was over.

It was chemistry class, so what the hell, lets play with the elements...it was a boring class given by a boring fuck..I was sitting with two friends and I whispered:

"I have to go to the bathroom, I have a gas stuck in there and is fighting to come out"

My friend wispered

"Listen, you can let it go, if you can try to turn it silent" (after all, I was in a class of shameless fart throwing fellas)

"ok".

I let it go in the hopes it would be a silent one, but nope...I thought I ripped my pants...

The funny part is that it sounded like a bomb of something and nobody identified what and who threw it...:iconteheplz:
I remember sharing a room with my brother. I was laying in bed, trying to get some sleep, and my brother was asleep. Suddenly he lets out this really loud fart, and I turn and stare at him. My dad, who's in the living room at that time, calls out and yells for him to go to the bathroom, and that he could hear it all the way from there. :XD: 
Other than that, some of them are not so funny. 
Oh shit...Did ya bro need stitches in his butt? :lol:
Lol, no he didn't. But it sure was loud though. :XD: 
Watch out man, you might attract some fart fetishists :v
Several, which do you want to hear?

-When I was 12 my family picked up a friend to spend the night and we went out to eat. As we were coming out of the restaurant, my dad let one rip thinking it was me behind him, on purpose. Nope, it was my friend!

-When I was in the checkout lane shopping and had a fart brewing, but tried desperately to hold it in. That made it worse and I cut a loud one. The chashier didn't bat an eyelash, but I started laughing!

-When I was at the mall as a teen and we were getting into the car. One girl makes it in first, and goes to the back. She let the most foul SBD and I stand outside for a minute, probably with my shirt over my nose!